Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hello all

quantum physics doctor neurosurgeon neurosurgery nanotechnology vedas text hinduism bohr schrodinger

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

quantumdoc

quantumdoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am quantumdoc. I have read and followed , and referenced, this website for several years and finally got around to joining the forum! I can't wait to actually speak with many like minded individuals. It's often difficult finding people who have similar interests in this topic! Not here though!

My general interests are of course the speculation, philosophizing and thought surrounding all aspects of the future and how it will affect society. I particularly am interested in quantum physics, neuro-assimilation, the commonalities of all religious belief, (only the commonalities between all religion), the vedas text in Hinduism and their parallels to quantum physics, and the concepts of space and time.

Thanks for reading!

quantumdoc

• wjfox likes this

"what we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning" WH

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,750 posts
  • LocationLondon

Welcome to the forum! :) Let me know if you want an avatar.

quantumdoc

quantumdoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUnited States

sure, I am not sure how it is displayed here?

"what we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning" WH

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10,750 posts
  • LocationLondon

sure, I am not sure how it is displayed here?

Our forum software is outdated, unfortunately, so uploading via your profile doesn't seem to work properly.

However, I can manually upload avatars for any user, via the Admin control panel.

So, just paste the link/URL of whatever image you want as your profile pic. I'll then crop/resize and manually upload. :)

quantumdoc

quantumdoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUnited States

for some reason it will not allow me to paste a link into this dialogue box

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 10,037 posts

Welcome aboard.  I look forward to discussions on the topics you identified as being of interest, or any other topic as well.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quantum physics, doctor, neurosurgeon, neurosurgery, nanotechnology, vedas text, hinduism, bohr, schrodinger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users