Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

holographic technology

holograms siri iphone personal assistant next iphone quantum computing google

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

quantumdoc

quantumdoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUnited States

just like the iphone changed humanity, I believe the next game changer will be the use of a "personal assistant", perhaps in the holographic form. Im thinking there will be a device perhaps even our new version of cell phone that will have the ability to project a version of "siri" of which will actually be a hologram sitting next to us or across from us.

we can be sitting in our car and be conversing with this hologram. additionally I think any one of our contacts of whom we are interacting with will have the option of being live and holographic, by means of cameras like facetime and projectors built in to our device.

I believe the technology is already here but of course not streamlined and developed for personal devices. I have seen the complex recording already of living legends where they will use the holographic interactive recordings for a holographic history museum. users will be able to walk in and sit down with (pre-recorded) holograms of people of significance and ask any number of historical questions pertaining to them, and almost feel as if they are sitting down with the live person. this will all be stored using an immense amount of date and transfer speeds into infinity. very neat stuff.

the only limit now to our use in our personal devices seem to be the current limit of data transfer and storage. this will fastly change however and I am excited to see it. google just announced their recent major advancement in quantum computing, which I think will be the answer..in maybe 5-10years?

what do you think?

• funkervogt likes this

"what we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning" WH

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holograms, siri, iphone, personal assistant, next iphone, quantum computing, google

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users