Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jeffrey Epstein

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Poll: Jeffrey Epstein murder or suicide (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself?

1. Yes – it was suicide (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

2. No – he was murdered (7 votes [63.64%])

Percentage of vote: 63.64%

3. Other / not sure (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon

Please vote in above poll.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
It's my favourite conspiracy theory so far.
Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/Gnyr3sbdKkU

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 10,795 posts

Ok, I will admit it. I am one of those who marked the Other/Not Sure box.

The thing is I worked for government agencies for most of my life.  Learned that some conspiracy theories were right on the mark, while others were just a matter of paranoia getting the best of people.  This from an insider's perspective.

That experience also makes me a little more sympathetic to the stupidity defense.  Especially when we are dealing with a facility that was chronically under-funded.  Who knew that anybody else gave a damn about this suicidal nut case?

Of course, another major reason is that I simply have not followed that particular story that closely.  Enough to be slightly interested, but not enough to come to any definitive conclusion.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon
What are the chances of BOTH security cameras being down at the same time, AND the guards failing to check on him for several hours (despite him being on suicide watch)? AND a cell mate was supposed to be with him. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
Not only that, it was a moment when there was huge media and press coverage on him, that would be large enough reason for any prison or even prison guard to hold special focus over his detainment. And the last guy who committed suicide in that prison was in 1998.

I think if he wasn't killed, he was "allowed" to kill himself. I can certainly understand why a man in his position would kill himself.

Zaphod

Zaphod

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • LocationUK

At first I thought he was allowed to kill himself, but assassination doesn't seem too far-fetched. Either way I'm convinced there was foul play. I can't remember any prisoner who both had so many powerful people wanting him dead and who was most likely to kill themselves. It was my naive assumption that he would have unparalleled levels of surveillance (e.g. two guards watching at all times, regular check ups, multiple cameras connected through different systems with multiple fail safes etc.) and therefore there would be zero chance of him being able to commit suicide, especially considering he attempted suicide just weeks earlier. Being taken off suicide watch is just unfathomable and unbelievable to me. This is really the only popular conspiracy theory I subscribe to.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon

Prince Andrew, in a BBC interview with Emily Maitlis, denies having sex with Virginia Roberts (now Virginia Giuffre) when she was a teenager, and expresses regret at having met Epstein in 2010:

https://www.bbc.co.u...night-interview

---

[...] The prince’s answers are likely to ensure he remains in the headlines for the conceivable future, and several commentators have condemned his approach. Catherine Mayer, founder of the Women’s Equality Party, tweeted that the prince was “too stupid to even pretend concern for Epstein’s victims”.

Charlie Proctor, editor of the Royal Central website, said: “I expected a train wreck. That was a plane crashing into an oil tanker, causing a tsunami, triggering a nuclear explosion level bad.”

https://www.theguard...on-duke-of-york

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon

Prince Andrew stepping back from royal duties

The Duke of York says he is stepping back from royal duties because the Jeffrey Epstein scandal has become a "major disruption" to the Royal Family.

Prince Andrew said he had asked the Queen for permission to withdraw for the "foreseeable future".

He said he deeply sympathised with sex offender Epstein's victims and everyone who "wants some form of closure".

The duke has faced a growing backlash following a BBC interview about his friendship with US financier Epstein.

In a statement, he said: "I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein.

"His suicide has left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims, and I deeply sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure.

"I can only hope that, in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives."

He added that he was "willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50496539

p07v6ddr.jpg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon

https://www.reddit.c...all_of_letters/

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
"Is it true sir that you have what's been described as an 'egg-shaped' penis?"

The interviewer just didn't care.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 21,705 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Donald Trump Says Jeffrey Epstein Didn't Kill Himself Deepfake

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon
Prince Andrew accuser's chilling tweet as Epstein's alleged 'pimp' reportedly prepares to give interview

Wednesday, 11 December 2019 9:29 am

The woman who accuses Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was 17 appears to have tweeted an eerie message to say she is not suicidal - just in case something happens to her.

BpFYNZg.jpg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon

gJMXyBE.jpg
ZuabjsZ.jpg

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
This might be a similar case to Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.google.c...rticle/11802068

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon

Ona9oZc.jpg

https://youtu.be/37OWL7AzvHo

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Whats more suspicious jeffery epsteins "suicide" or the worst plane crash for quite some time where by the plane lit on fire mid air due to "technical difficulty's" over Iran right when the US and Iran were at the brink of war

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon

Prince Andrew giving 'zero' cooperation to Epstein inquiry, say US prosecutors

Mon 27 Jan 2020 19.03 GMT

Prince Andrew has provided “zero” cooperation with the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking inquiry, US prosecutors said on Monday, despite earlier promises to help investigations in any way possible.

Speaking outside Epstein’s Manhattan mansion, Geoffrey Berman, US attorney for the southern district of New York, said the agencies had contacted Andrew regarding an interview, but that he had not yet agreed to provide one.

It is understood that there will be no attempt to force Andrew to testify, leaving open the possibility that he will never answer prosecutors’ questions about his relationship with Epstein.

Prince Andrew, 59, stepped back from royal duties in November, following a widely-criticized interview with the BBC about his friendship with Epstein.

At the time, Andrew, said he was “willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations if required” over the ongoing US probe into Epstein – who was charged with sex-trafficking.

But at a press conference in New York City’s Upper East Side, Berman told reporters that requests had so far gone unanswered.

https://www.theguard...-seek-interview

UApiGGZ.jpg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,616 posts
  • LocationLondon
School bus stunt urges Prince Andrew to talk to FBI about Jeffrey Epstein

Fri 21 Feb 2020 13.49 GMT

An American-style school bus has driven past Buckingham Palace with a message on the side appealing for Prince Andrew to answer questions from the FBI about his links to the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The stunt was arranged by the US lawyer Gloria Allred, who represents some of Epstein’s victims.

The prince stepped away from royal duties after his disastrous Newsnight interview about his relationship with Epstein.

The bus carried large pictures of the prince accompanied by the message: “If you see this man please ask him to call the FBI to answer their questions.”

GVjsmkl.jpg

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
His guilty of something serious. His a proud prince with no aspirations outside royalty yet he decides to leave his royal duties and get attacked constantly for suspicion of being a pedo instead of just cooperating and clearing his name.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 21,705 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Prince Andrew won't voluntarily cooperate in Epstein inquiry, prosecutor says

Prince Andrew has “completely shut the door” on cooperating with US investigators in the Jeffrey Epstein case and they are now “considering” further options, a New York prosecutor said on Monday.
Andrew was a friend of Epstein, the wealthy financier and convicted sex offender whose death in custody while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in New York last year was ruled a suicide.
Andrew denies all claims of sexual misconduct relating to the Epstein case but has stepped back from public duties as a result of his connection to it.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users