Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jeffrey Epstein

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Jeffrey Epstein murder or suicide (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself?

1. Yes – it was suicide (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No – he was murdered (6 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. Other / not sure (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationLondon

Please vote in above poll.

• Outlook likes this

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
It's my favourite conspiracy theory so far.
  • wjfox likes this

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/DGe_Sluth3A

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,930 posts

Ok, I will admit it. I am one of those who marked the Other/Not Sure box.

The thing is I worked for government agencies for most of my life.  Learned that some conspiracy theories were right on the mark, while others were just a matter of paranoia getting the best of people.  This from an insider's perspective.

That experience also makes me a little more sympathetic to the stupidity defense.  Especially when we are dealing with a facility that was chronically under-funded.  Who knew that anybody else gave a damn about this suicidal nut case?

Of course, another major reason is that I simply have not followed that particular story that closely.  Enough to be slightly interested, but not enough to come to any definitive conclusion.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,688 posts
  • LocationLondon
What are the chances of BOTH security cameras being down at the same time, AND the guards failing to check on him for several hours (despite him being on suicide watch)? AND a cell mate was supposed to be with him. The whole thing is ridiculous.
  • Zaphod likes this

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
Not only that, it was a moment when there was huge media and press coverage on him, that would be large enough reason for any prison or even prison guard to hold special focus over his detainment. And the last guy who committed suicide in that prison was in 1998.

I think if he wasn't killed, he was "allowed" to kill himself. I can certainly understand why a man in his position would kill himself.
  • Zaphod, eacao and Yuli Ban like this

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/DGe_Sluth3A

Zaphod

Zaphod

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • LocationUK

At first I thought he was allowed to kill himself, but assassination doesn't seem too far-fetched. Either way I'm convinced there was foul play. I can't remember any prisoner who both had so many powerful people wanting him dead and who was most likely to kill themselves. It was my naive assumption that he would have unparalleled levels of surveillance (e.g. two guards watching at all times, regular check ups, multiple cameras connected through different systems with multiple fail safes etc.) and therefore there would be zero chance of him being able to commit suicide, especially considering he attempted suicide just weeks earlier. Being taken off suicide watch is just unfathomable and unbelievable to me. This is really the only popular conspiracy theory I subscribe to.

• wjfox, Yuli Ban and Outlook like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users