Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things that are crime today but will not be crime anymore in the future

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

CyberMisterBeauty

CyberMisterBeauty

The most beautiful male in the universe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationThe largest city of the year 2192,celebrating my 200th birthday

What actions do you think will not be crime anymore in the future? I have some guesses:

-Abortion( I f a pregnant woman wants to abort then that is her desire, it is her body and nobody should have anything to do with her choice);

- Drug Traffic(If you are smart enough You would realize that all drigs must be legallized, including anabolic steroids);

- Rape;

- Nudity in public( I think this will become a trend if global warming will actually happen - specially in tropical countries);

- Homicide ( Here in Brazil everyday there are homicide cases in the news - It is becomming so common and few people who commit it get actually penalized that I think murder won`t be crime anymore in a few decades);

- Copyright ownership( 3d printing and brain augmentations will make very easy for anyone to create and replicate from others whatever they want - Art works, books, ideas, products, ect)

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

I love how you just don't even try to explain how rape would be decriminalized

This looks like bait.

• wjfox, Jakob, joe00uk and 3 others like this
I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

CyberMisterBeauty

CyberMisterBeauty

The most beautiful male in the universe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationThe largest city of the year 2192,celebrating my 200th birthday

I love how you just don't even try to explain how rape would be decriminalized

This looks like bait.

I think that make sex in the future will become so commonplace and banalized that rape could not be crime anymore. But I think that there will be places specifically created for rapes or sexual assaults.

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

Did you vote for Bolsonaro, CyberMisterBeauty?

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/DGe_Sluth3A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users