Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major Science flop of 2019

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bubble99

Bubble99

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
It seems like 2019 is shaping up to be bad year. Many things we where to have by the end of the year.

-device or computer to allow doctors and staff to read people's mind.
-3D printed organs
-nanotechnology use in cancer treatment
-AI that can draw and paint
-Ai than can create stories
-Ai that can come up with movie and story plots
-Ai that can sing and dance
-driveless cars
-shape shifting matter
- spersonic plane

Just to name some major science flops of 2019 that not come to be.

funkervogt

funkervogt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

It seems like 2019 is shaping up to be bad year. Many things we where to have by the end of the year.
-AI that can draw and paint

https://www.christie...ine-9332-1.aspx

-Ai than can create stories
-Ai that can come up with movie and story plots

I don't have a source to counter that, but I think most of the big movies of 2019 have such formulaic plots and bad dialog that they could be written by an AI. If you fed a bunch of data about Marvel comics and movies into an AI and had it spit out ten scripts, and then had a team of human writers use their judgement to take all the best elements from those ten to create a single script for one movie, it wouldn't be worse than the actual Marvel movies that came out this year. I'm not joking. 

-driveless cars

Teslas can drive themselves under most conditions. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users