Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Advanced hologram display: The "HOLOPORTL"

hologram hologram display display

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

funkervogt

funkervogt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

I don't know if this product will find commercial success, but it's interesting nonetheless and shows where hologram display technology is today. The videos are very interesting. 

PORTL Hologram Company can: 

• beam anyone to anywhere in the world live via the power of HoloPortation™️
  • bring any late icon back to posthumously perform via the power of HoloResurrection™️
  • playback any prerecorded custom content via the power of HoloFame™️

https://portlhologram.com/

Maximum7

Maximum7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
This looks AWESOME!!! I hope holograms becomes standard in the next 10 years.

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

you can do similar with a simple peppers ghost illusion.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

funkervogt

funkervogt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

This looks AWESOME!!! I hope holograms becomes standard in the next 10 years.

A big problem with the HOLOPORTL machine is that it is a meter deep. I think holographic TVs will become popular only if a way is found to make them as thin as today's TVs. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hologram, hologram display, display

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users