Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What “Force” still hasn’t had an identified “carrier” particle?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Maximum7

Maximum7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I know that the strong nuclear force is made up of gluons, that gravity is hypothesized to be gravitons, Dark matter/Dark energy may be X17 but is their any other forces of nature whose particles we haven’t discovered yet or know if they are made up of from them?

R8Z

R8Z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGermany

I know it is not exactly the answer to your question but I'd suggest to watch this playlist by David Butler on Youtube for an overview of elementary particles and the standard model, it is incredibly friendly (I am dumb as a rock and I felt I understood at least half of it) and gives a good overview of what we know so far: https://www.youtube....e-V8m7PN-R9rlwi

The channel also contains supplementary material that can help your chase for knowledge. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users