Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Story of James Oliver

future year 11661 11661 6491 year 6491

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTime Travel CIA HQ

Time travelers are all around us, we just simply aren't aware of them...here I want to share this story. A man from the year 6491 took the name of James Oliver after being stranded here from another galaxy.  What do you think?

Read this article:

https://www.thesun.c...s-lie-detector/

Below is a video of the 'time traveler' passing a lie detector test.

https://www.youtube....h?v=-nbb4EuMWB0

Sounds odd to me.

I myself am a time traveler who has been to anonymous future eras. I work for the CIA. :cool:

Cyber_Rebel

Cyber_Rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationNew York
Okay "time traveler" I'll humor you: Do we (United States) retain superpower status? If not, does China supplant us? When?

Predict something pertaining to the current Covid-19 Crisis. I mean something tangible, that proves your "legitimacy." 

What is the state of the world afterwards according to future historians. What is this period referred to as?

When will we solve fusion energy? Will we ever?

When will an A.I. pass the Turing Test. Will the A.I. eventually destroy us, or lead to our salvation?

What year will the Technological Singularity actually take place? Will Ray Kurzweil still be alive to see it? 

When does deep dive Virtual Realty take off?

Will I get laid, and I mean absolutely ruined sometime in the near future? Hopefully after Covid so I don't upset Corona-chan ; )

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Here's an answer to many. The coronavirus will have a cure by 2021, but won't be viral in public domain by 2025. Then in 2027, outside Mars' orbit, SpaceX rockets will take a snapshot of a "flying saucer". Skeptics, Photoshop. But it was proven later. A girl by the name of Yolanda Renee King spoke about how these aliens were coming to help, not harm. Now the media, also being aware of that, pushed information that she needed to run for president. Smart people said, "you need to be thirty-five to be president, and she's only twenty." Congress did require the Court to force Macintosh to sign a document decreasing the age. But as well, aliens did come by August 2028.

China will gain its force by sponsoring the start of WW3. There was a chance of it happening in 2020, but it was all thanks to Michael Phillips from 2075.See below.

https://www.youtube....h?v=s3Ehmi4xHe4

I myself am a time traveler who has been to anonymous future eras. I work for the CIA. :cool:

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Time traveler Adam Archon did warn us about the implications of robotic presidents. We were able to prevent that.

Now after Miss King, it will be Mr. Hartson.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8lNGmpa1TMA

Ask more about where I am from, 11661.

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

In 11,661, many of years have passed. But unfortunately, many records of around 2020 have vanished. Earth was "paradise," said one circa 10,535. "Now it has moved to the Pleiades cluster."

-Isn't it nice of me to translate this into 21st century English instead of 106th century?

Also one disaster we have to wait for in in 6659, past 6666, is the Ranohrogorath slime bath species raining through our atmosphere.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: future, year 11661, 11661, 6491, year 6491

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users