Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

VR recording studio

virtual reality 360 fusion videography studio

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

quantumdoc

quantumdoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUnited States

i want to build a vr studio to record , does anyone have any knowledge of virtual reality recording?

"what we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning" WH

SeedNotYetSprouted

SeedNotYetSprouted

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

When you say 'vr studio', do you mean that in the aesthetic sense or the technical sense? Or both?  Perhaps, something like SoundStage is what you want. It's sorta like Garageband for VR. Almost.

quantumdoc

quantumdoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUnited States

although that is pretty cool, no that is not what i mean. i would like to actually record audio and video in a studio setting similar to the way hololens records. I need multiple cameras arranged around the subject in a sphere, virtually 360 degrees and capture all angles.

"what we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning" WH

SeedNotYetSprouted

SeedNotYetSprouted

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

I think I just found your solution. Go here: https://www.aliveintech.com/

quantumdoc

quantumdoc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUnited States

haha, i like it. i appreciate the effort. after looking at your suggestions i'm certain am not explaining what I am wanting. I want to know what hardware I will need to physically build a real home studio, comprising of video cameras and audio, with its purpose being to produce a personal home video recording of which can be watched at a later time in 3D and or virtual reality. I suppose what I want is the same type of studio VR games use to produce a VR experience. I figured someone on here would have the expertise.

:dontknow:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: virtual reality, 360, fusion, videography, studio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users