Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Future Cure of the Coronavirus (in 2025)!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTime Travel CIA HQ

Hello friends. I'm Jaden. I am a time traveler from the year 11,661.

Now it's time to talk about the future of COVID-19.

Will we survive? Well the main point is that we will, and by 2021, there will be the most perfect fitting cure invented. However, this cure won't be effective until 2025. There will be over 250M cases, with 24M deaths. The new US president Michael Macintosh, will sign a bill to make this cure public. Ironically, the people who brought the cure are also time travelers who stole a girl's accidental solution to bargain off it. The whole accidental story that would never happen will be in 2026, when a girl named 'Hailey' who was diagnosed with corona decided to go to the bathroom. She slipped on the floor and got a red rash. She woke up the next morning and felt no pains, and her doctor said she wasn't infectious at all, unlike what was previously checked. She later picked up the mysterious fluid on her bathroom floor, and mailed it to scientists at a small New England university to examine it. This was the ultimate cure. A strange structure with carbon and fluoride (and many more) atoms had the technology to rearrange the coils that make up the virus. This will be the first medical nanotechnology that made the stock market trillions of dollars. But this was prevented by other time travelers who wanted to bargain by cheating over it (like Biff and the almanac). This will be in 2026, so we can warn 'Hailey' that this happening will ruin everything. Those time travelers did get filed for abuse and were fired eventually.

I myself am a time traveler who has been to anonymous future eras. I work for the CIA. :cool:

Jakob

Jakob

Stable Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts

I'm not sure if we're dealing with a troll, 13 year old, or a lunatic.

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

...Those time travelers did get filed for abuse and were fired eventually.

I like the story ending.

tomasth

tomasth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

"13 year old, or a lunatic" a 13 yo doing that would be not be a lunatic ?

And it does not seem that Jaden that his story seriously so he is not a lunatic.

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

"A lunatic". Well, here's something you don't know. Time travel will reveal itself to the public in the year 2028, followed by the takeover of the Rambonians.

https://www.youtube....h?v=x3WYLmjFHWg

real footage.

I myself am a time traveler who has been to anonymous future eras. I work for the CIA. :cool:

Jakob

Jakob

Stable Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts

And it does not seem that Jaden that his story seriously so he is not a lunatic.

An average (non-lunatic) 13 year old might just be writing shitty fiction, I was almost as bad when I was his age.

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

"A lunatic". Well, here's something you don't know.

Yes, true, there are a lot of things we don't know. Tell us what will be the main events of the next 2-3 months? For the time traveler, this should be an easy task. And if you're right, well, we will all be your loyal worshipers.

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Well Donald Trump will still continue to be impeached, as well as many other things. Coronavirus will be so bad that people will be forced to live in bunkers as the summer rolls by. In about two weeks, the cases will be three million. People will move testing grounds beneath sea level, and many cities like Los Angeles do indeed have tunnel systems. This will be used as refuges from the virus for people who were tested negative.

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

An average (non-lunatic) 13 year old might just be writing shitty fiction, I was almost as bad when I was his age.

I'm 16, not 13. And take a look at ApexTV  ----> https://www.youtube....h?v=6cO8Utm9WlI

Hopefully you believe it. There are self proclaimed time travelers out there, and I am confirmed to have an actual time machine!

Cyber_Rebel

Cyber_Rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationNew York

Well Donald Trump will still continue to be impeached, as well as many other things. Coronavirus will be so bad that people will be forced to live in bunkers as the summer rolls by. In about two weeks, the cases will be three million. People will move testing grounds beneath sea level, and many cities like Los Angeles do indeed have tunnel systems. This will be used as refuges from the virus for people who were tested negative.

That's funny, I thought you said there were no records of the 2020s, or that they were hard to come by when I asked something similar to @Phoenix?

In any case, I wonder how often this forum is "graced" by visitors such as yourself? Back during my lurking days, my personal favorite was the sentient Bleach dude that managed to make an account. 

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

That's funny, I thought you said there were no records of the 2020s, or that they were hard to come by when I asked something similar to @Phoenix?

In any case, I wonder how often this forum is "graced" by visitors such as yourself? Back during my lurking days, my personal favorite was the sentient Bleach dude that managed to make an account. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=QMkcGMRQ6Xo

I am indeed a visitor. I tend to time travel to many future eras to give you guys information. All the time capsules have decayed themselves. By the Y10K era, many records would have disappeared, including Microsoft, so there won't be anything to worry.

Humans now in the 21st century use the Gregorian calendar. In the future, we will develop a much more advanced calendar around 8000. There won't be twelve months anymore in a year, it will just be five. And no words but symbols, since we will have tech to move picturesque memories from one to another. We will use the millennia marker, so instead of "10,720", we will have "10.72".

The modern 21st century calendar has been long gone since 11,661.

Maximus

Maximus

Spaceman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • LocationCanada

11,661 you say? Well I'm from 20,661. Take a seat, young padawan. In my time, we have evolved into internet based consciousnesses, due to a return of the coronavirus. This time, it wiped out biological humanity within weeks. All that was left was a few toilet paper rolls, drifting aimlessly through the empty streets, mirrored in their loneliness only by our e-souls, as they wander through the corridors of Soundcloud, basking in the glorious light of Lil Peep's melancholy symphonies. The eons pass us by, but only Lil Pump is there to hold the fabric of our consciousnesses together.

Ewolf20

Ewolf20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationColumbia,sc

haha nice joke. please tell me you're just massive troll trying make us feel better.

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Well I have been to 19,841 and 27,612. I saw a holographic city and a plainland on a trail. See Journey to Inexistence. And no, this is not a troll.

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users