Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Timelapse of the Future

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTime Travel CIA HQ

Yo, it's Jaden from 11'661, again.

Melodysheep (John Boswell) is a Washington-state musician who is interested in futurism and alien speculation. I'm guessing a lot of you here probably never seen this video. Explore what trillions (novemvigintillions) of years into the future will look like, upon the most probable death of the universe, "the Big Chill".

WARNING: Some viewers had existential crisis. If you are also sensible to this depressing topic, don't watch it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=uD4izuDMUQA

I myself am a time traveler who has been to anonymous future eras. I work for the CIA. :cool:

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Yo, it's Jaden from 11'661, again.

Melodysheep (John Boswell) is a Washington-state musician who is interested in futurism and alien speculation. I'm guessing a lot of you here probably never seen this video. Explore what trillions (novemvigintillions) of years into the future will look like, upon the most probable death of the universe, "the Big Chill".

WARNING: Some viewers had existential crisis. If you are also sensible to this depressing topic, don't watch it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=uD4izuDMUQA

So what do you think?

I myself am a time traveler who has been to anonymous future eras. I work for the CIA. :cool:

Cyber_Rebel

Cyber_Rebel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationNew York

So what do you think?

I think "trillions of years" into the future doesn't matter because it's such an impossibly large number and stretch of time that it's hard to fathom. At that point, it's no longer even so called "futurism" but guess work at best. What makes this website good is that it takes existing trends and scales them out based on sound extrapolation, possible breakthroughs, adoption rates, technological curves, etc. Yes, there's a far future section, but that is based around scientific models-theories that we know of. 

Aside from that, I think you need medication if you actually do believe you are from the future, and especially if you believe the U.S. military currently has access to Time Travel & teleportation technology. I don't think you actually believe so, and are likely just having fun.

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

So what do you think?

I think "trillions of years" into the future doesn't matter because it's such an impossibly large number and stretch of time that it's hard to fathom. At that point, it's no longer even so called "futurism" but guess work at best. What makes this website good is that it takes existing trends and scales them out based on sound extrapolation, possible breakthroughs, adoption rates, technological curves, etc. Yes, there's a far future section, but that is based around scientific models-theories that we know of. 

Aside from that, I think you need medication if you actually do believe you are from the future, and especially if you believe the U.S. military currently has access to Time Travel & teleportation technology. I don't think you actually believe so, and are likely just having fun.

Like I said. Aliens were able to land in Groom Lake and the government used the technology to reverse them into time machines. They are after me right now. The FSSD is the main corp for time travel futurism, which has a base lying three miles under the Washington Monument. The public may think that it is a conspiracy, but in reality many time travelers have recalled themselves in the base.

https://www.youtube....h?v=wImuLFcxeag

And no, I don't need medication (lol).

Trillions of years may seem like a lot, and some things are likely to happen in (vigintillions) of years, like Hawking radiation evaporating the black holes.

Not as far as this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKyLHnJ7Ovk

Using quantum tunneling physics, we can now generate what will likely happen in even a quingentillion (10^1503) years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users