Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Announcement: Journey To Inexistence

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poxism

Poxism

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationTime Travel CIA HQ
I am currently working on the script of what may be the best time travel film in YouTube history. Journey To Inexistence. If you want to become an actor, message me so you can be famed too! Planned Release Date: Late 2021 Length: > 2 Hours Likely Plot: A crew travels to the arbitrary future, really arbitrary. Even 10^10^10^10^100^1000. Explore all the random possibilities that could happen millions or even millinillions of years into the future. Theme: To The End of Everything (or is there?)

I myself am a time traveler who has been to anonymous future eras. I work for the CIA. :cool:

tomasth

tomasth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Why the CIA and no other governments agencies ?

Ericthetrekkie

Ericthetrekkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMiami, USA

I am currently working on the script of what may be the best time travel film in YouTube history. Journey To Inexistence. If you want to become an actor, message me so you can be famed too! Planned Release Date: Late 2021 Length: > 2 Hours Likely Plot: A crew travels to the arbitrary future, really arbitrary. Even 10^10^10^10^100^1000. Explore all the random possibilities that could happen millions or even millinillions of years into the future. Theme: To The End of Everything (or is there?)

I hope they meet a Boltzmann brain. That would be kinda interesting.

Also, what will their first stop be? 2071 (50 years)? 2221 (200 years)? 3021 (1,000 years)? Even later?

While I probably couldn't be an actor, I'd be more than willing to contribute ideas!

Terbson Tecordo

Terbson Tecordo

BANNED

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Sounds fun to me, get me in! Actually, no, their first stop will be 2293. Then it will be 19'841. Quite a year difference, but humanity is definite to make it, despite my friends saying "the world is going to die in a few years". Things go a little whack in the hundred millions, and in the icosillions (look up number),  there will be a Boltzmann brain evolving along an entropy disease.

Sorry I'm spoiling his cast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users