Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What applications should an already created unidirectional thermal conductor material have ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mr.posthuman

Mr.posthuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
https://www.google.c...-direction/amp/
Scientists have created an unidirectional thermal conductor material using carbon nanotube just imagine the applications they could have like energy free fridge,air conditionner or energy free oven or water heater or an insulating home material that keep it at ideal room temperature or even coal gas fuel free thermal motor and generator for steam based car or machine ?

Mr.posthuman

Mr.posthuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Any answer ?

Mr.posthuman

Mr.posthuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
?

Mr.posthuman

Mr.posthuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
What do you say ?

R8Z

R8Z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany (soon to be uploaded to a Matrioshka brain)

As soon as this is market-viable it will face widespread usage. Probably just a better version of what we currently have, specially for tiny devices. But I can't foresee any specific usage that will massively benefit from this.

Also, it is not an energy-free device, I think you misunderstood the article. It just carries heat in a better, more controller way. To have an energy-free fridge you'd have to have it perfectly insulated, impossible at our current stage of technology.

Mr.posthuman

Mr.posthuman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

As soon as this is market-viable it will face widespread usage. Probably just a better version of what we currently have, specially for tiny devices. But I can't foresee any specific usage that will massively benefit from this.

Also, it is not an energy-free device, I think you misunderstood the article. It just carries heat in a better, more controller way. To have an energy-free fridge you'd have to have it perfectly insulated, impossible at our current stage of technology.

R8Z if it allow more heat in one direction than the other it can heat inside a box of it or cool ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users