Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

poll/news. Will Ghislaine Maxwell expose all the pedo offenders associated with her or will something stop them being exposed?

conspiracy Epstein Elite powerful rich crime Ghislaine Maxwell assassination suicide sex

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Will Ghislaine Maxwell expose all the pedo offenders involved with her or will something stop them being exposed? (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Ghislaine Maxwell expose all the pedo offenders she knows or will something stop them being exposed?

1. She will expose all of them (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. she will expose most of them (0 votes [0.00%])

3. she will expose about half of them (0 votes [0.00%])

4. she will expose a few of them (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

5. none of them will be exposed (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

I have to write something here. I used the tag SEX instead of the p word tag as I think that word should be avoided here

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
Surprised no one has done this poll yet

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,584 posts
  • LocationLondon

Because how can you know the answer to that question? We already have an Epstein thread anyway. This thread is kind of pointless.

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

I guess I thought it was worth a new thread to poll people. I thought people would be very interested to see if she survives or not and would like to participate in the poll.

Because how can you know the answer to that question? We already have an Epstein thread anyway. This thread is kind of pointless.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conspiracy, Epstein, Elite, powerful, rich, crime, Ghislaine Maxwell, assassination, suicide, sex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users