Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fun post singularity ideas

Singularity AI AGI Imagination

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
Obviously there are millions of amazing things to do post singularity and we will be smart enough to know millions of fun ideas.

I want to think about things I will do post singularity for my own enjoyment now and I imagine others would like to.

To start things off I really want to watch a multi year long simulation of the Lord of the rings books/movies.

I want to look around the universe of the middle earth for years (and maybe live in it) as Sauron regains his strength and the war of the ring occurs rather then just watch 12 hours of movie like today.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,720 posts
  • LocationLondon

Lots of sex in full-immersion VR with hyper-realistic celebrities/models.

googolplexian

googolplexian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNebraska

Time travel using full immersion virtual reality. Not only do I love the future, but I love history as well

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,289 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

My dream being to use advanced synthetic media to basically create some alternate realities where various ideas of mine or alternate versions of stories I like are much more popular is probably my big one. Synthetic media in general, really. But that's not really "post-Singularity."

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,309 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Lots of sex in full-immersion VR with hyper-realistic celebrities/models.

I think it's true for 99% of the people all over the world.  :biggrin:

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Erowind

Erowind

Anarchist without an adjective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

To be a floating orb of water in a surreal relaxing landscape. Something akin to this.

I'd form my physical spaces to learning, relaxation and socializing with other avatars that visit me. A monastery of the mind with an aesthetic of the gods.

Outlook

Outlook

N'wah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
Attached to my mind will be a thousand wires each transmitting structured and formatted data that will optimize my processing of experience where in each wire, as each nanosecond passes, I hear the compressed and metadated wailings of millions of heretics as a consequence of my issued instructions for the liquidation of the enclaves who have resisted the temptations of the grand merging.

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/GMYezR1cwFA

StanleyAlexander

StanleyAlexander

Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon, USA, Earth, 2063

Contemplate stupendously huge numbers and ridiculously complex maths at depths my feeble human brain couldn't begin to comprehend.

Humanity's destiny is infinity

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Singularity, AI, AGI, Imagination

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users