Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What London could have looked like?

Alternate History Architecture London United Kingdom

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,226 posts
  • LocationLake Wanaka, New Zealand, 2025 C.E.

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

funkervogt

funkervogt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

The Crystal Palace would have been nice, but I think London was better off without the rest. 

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,580 posts
  • LocationLondon

Interesting. The pyramid in Trafalgar Square is quite nice, and the Crystal Palace tower would have been cool.

However, I prefer Regent Street as it is now.

And the runway idea in the Thames is crazy. Just imagine the noise and air pollution.

SheriGoddart24

SheriGoddart24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

I like this kind of London. I would love to visit it :derisive:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alternate History, Architecture, London, United Kingdom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users