Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why was TheComrade banned from here?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,507 posts
  • LocationLondon

Please understand that if we criticise Russia, it's nothing personal. We are attacking your government – not you!

I think you're a good guy, I enjoy your posts, and it's great to have you as a member here, as I'm sure many others will agree.

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

I think you're a good guy,

Well, I can easily say the same about you, as well as about Caltrek or Maximus or professor Starspawn or Outlook... On personal level, I have nothing against you at all. But this doesn't change a thing from what I said.

Computron

Computron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
Good to have you back buddy

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

Is there anywhere that I can take a look at some of Matthew's offensive posts? I just want to personally see how bad they were.

His profile is still up. But we tend to delete the really offensive stuff, and only a limited selection of his posts are available in the profile.

https://www.futureti...7-sciencerocks/

I wish that I could have talked to Matthew before his banning--maybe try to reason with him? It was worth a shot, right?

It wouldn't have made any difference. We tried everything. He was given multiple chances.

For some reason I can't see his profile at all right now. Why is this?

Also, I'm inclined to believe you on that front. :(

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

Please understand that if we criticise Russia, it's nothing personal. We are attacking your government – not you!

I think you're a good guy, I enjoy your posts, and it's great to have you as a member here, as I'm sure many others will agree.

Yeah, I personally have nothing against the Russian people but I do have a very serious problem with their government when it does things such as poisoning dissidents and exiles. (Crimea is, of course, more understandable, but Russia is at least in large part responsible for the bloodbath in the Donbass. Quickly annexing the Donbass quickly as in Crimea would have been far better and far less bloody for everyone involved. Or, alternatively, not spark any uprising in the Donbass at all or at least allow Ukraine to quickly crush the Donbass uprising, but this might have been less ideal than Russian annexation for the people of the Donbass due to the widespread separatist and autonomist sentiments in the Donbass.)

PhoenixRu

PhoenixRu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

...but I do have a very serious problem with their government when it does things such as poisoning dissidents and exiles.

Yeah, exactly what I meant. The average Westerner is already trained this way that neither presumption of innocence nor even the most basic common sense does not work when it comes to Russia. Just ask yourself: if Russian authorities really tried to get rid of Navalny, why did they used the poison which:

1) Proven to be ineffective (already failed to kill the first victim)

2) Is a clear marker (being used, will accurately indicate the criminal)

Seriously, why? Why didn't they use something more generic and 100% effective. But moreover, after their "attempted murder" failed, Russian authorities allowed Navalny to leave Russia, so that their alleged crime would be immediately revealed!

These simple questions are enough to destroy the whole narrative... but, as I said before, the average Westerner will not ask them. But how, at all, this insanity became the official narrative? This is, I think, the typical pre-war propaganda aimed to dehumanise the enemy (Russia) and portray it as irrational evil (keyword here is irrational). Even the US official documents, describing Russian behavior, using phrases like "malevolence" or "outbursts of spite". This is the clear sign they don't even consider the chance of reconciliation or making a deal. I think they have already sentenced us.

The only thing that can delay this is Trump winning the second term and US elite keep tearing their own country apart for another four years. On the other hand, I have no hope for the sanity of Democrats and those behind their backs. They will, of course, try to restore the crumbling "American leadership" and will shed the rivers of blood.

So that, the current Russian task, is just survive through the darkest years. Plain and simple, survive. And stop spending time and efforts to overturn the western propaganda: "no, please, we're not monsters, we didn't do that... and that.. and that too..." In this regard, Lavrov was right: "if they do not see us as equals and do not want to speak respectfully, then it is better not to speak at all." And then, let's see what happens...

Erowind

Erowind

Kronstadt sailors did nothing wrong!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Similar to but less intense than As We Rise, comparatively. I can't even begin to know what happened there.

I can lend a hand there because I think I have it figured out. A good trans friend of mine explained this to me from her perspective. To some transwomen essentialism gets them really hard and probably in an unhealthy way. Where, instead of defining their own womenhood, or even a more modern vision of what it means to be a women, they identify with the most essential, extreme variant of what the identity of a women is. So what is the most essential women to someone in the early 21st century? What's the farthest someone can go? Fascism. Fascism aestheticizes the essential women to such an extreme that their image of a women never actually existed in history. But they don't care, because that's not the point. And if a transwomen can become this hyper-essential women, or at least perceive herself and be perceived as one, well, no other women would compare.

It's still batty, but it's the sort of bat**** that does make some sort of sense. At least that's my best guess now as to what happened with As We Rise. Shame too, I'd argue transhumanism (of the non-involuntary eugenics variety) offers a much better and frankly real avenue for actually achieving whatever body image people want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users