Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A coming crackdown in the US on people outside the accepted centre

Politics Economics Thoughts Class Future Culture Near future Trump Left wing Right wing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

10 year march

10 year march

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
I think Trump's very poor management of the US empire and a rise in fascist and Marxist sentiment as well as riots will lead to a crackdown.

The ruling class will make sure no one like Trump is elected again they will strengthen there fight against presidential candidates they don't approve of.

Riots will be more harshly suppressed and I suspect the elites promotoed/didn't try to suppress them as they wanted to get rid of Trump for being incompetent. It's very suspicious when mainstream media and members of the ruling class supports riots.

There will be also a fight against ideology's which are not centrist/approved of this has been flagged by Biden and big tech who will "censor fake news" (it could be real news however they will use that reason to censor it).

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

In regards to BLM, it's quite interesting for them to be claiming to be anti-establishment only to simultaneously be supported by a lot of huge companies and corporations. Doesn't sound very anti-establishment to me!

R8Z

R8Z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGermany (soon to be uploaded to a Matrioshka brain)

As Futurist well explained above, we are already in a pseudo-crackdown. A social crackdown, let's call it like that. It is sponsored by all the major corporations and everyone that is easily influentiated by them is already following them straight. Anyone that diverges from the expected normative is pushed back by all the others who follow the narrative.

To be fair, I expect less riots and property destruction as the conservaties are not (which lost the current election) are not famous for these two things. I predict less riots and more social crackdown.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

Yep, in the age of Wokism, deviating from the accepted line can get you de-platformed, unfortunately! :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics, Economics, Thoughts, Class, Future, Culture, Near future, Trump, Left wing, Right wing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users