Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Future presidents following Joe Biden

presidents Donald Trump Joe Biden

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

GTrang

GTrang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTemple City, CA

Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday, January 20 this year. Because of his age, he will most likely only serve one term until January 20, 2025.

So, the next two presidents after Joe Biden could then have the following term combinations:

• One term (2025 to 2029) followed by one term again (2029 to 2033)
  • One term (2025 to 2029) followed by two terms (2029 to 2037)
  • Two terms (2025 to 2033) followed by one term (2033 to 2037)
  • Two terms (2025 to 2033) followed by two terms again (2033 to 2041)

If Donald Trump wins the 2024 election, becoming the first president since Grover Cleveland to serve two non-consecutive terms, then his second term (2025 to 2029) must be the last one due to term limits (22nd Amendment), and so only the first two combinations are possible. Of course, the first two combinations could still occur even if someone other than Trump wins the 2024 election.

If instead, Joe Biden serves two terms until January 20, 2029 (which is unlikely due to his age), then the next two presidents could then have the following term combinations:

• One term (2029 to 2033) followed by one term again (2033 to 2037)
  • One term (2029 to 2033) followed by two terms (2033 to 2041)
  • Two terms (2029 to 2037) followed by one term (2037 to 2041)
  • Two terms (2029 to 2037) followed by two terms again (2037 to 2045)

So, which of the eight possible combinations above for the next two presidents following Joe Biden do you think will occur, and why?

Guyverman1990

Guyverman1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts
  • LocationSlocan Park, BC

I don’t think anyone is gonna want to vote for Trump after the recent disaster in Washington DC, of which he helped incite. The only people who would are the maniacs who carried out the rioting. I am hoping that Kamala Harris becomes the first female president.

Sephiroth6633

Sephiroth6633

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationUK

I don’t think anyone is gonna want to vote for Trump after the recent disaster in Washington DC, of which he helped incite. The only people who would are the maniacs who carried out the rioting. I am hoping that Kamala Harris becomes the first female president.

If Trump found guilty at the state trial, they possibly ban him from access to former president benefits and re entry the presidential election for 2024. 

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

If Trump found guilty at the state trial, they possibly ban him from access to former president benefits and re entry the presidential election for 2024. 

Will he also be denied a presidential library of his own?

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 6,320 posts

Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Wednesday, January 20 this year. Because of his age, he will most likely only serve one term until January 20, 2025.

Not necessarily; Malaysia recently had a 90+ year-old leader, after all--no?

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • 6,320 posts

To be honest, I'm hoping for someone more progressive than Kamala--maybe Elizabeth Warren? I will probably support Kamala if she's the 2024 and/or 2028 Democratic presidential nominee, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: presidents, Donald Trump, Joe Biden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users