Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Years resolutions support and check in.

resolutions new year 2021 goals

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

It's a new Year and a new chance to work toward goals. I thought we could use a place to commit to our goals and support each other in our resolutions. What's everybody working on?

1) Get back into uploading regular content on two of my youtube channels and start my third on

2) Monthly challenges:
-Jan Janimation. 5 minute animation short in a month
-Feb Alphabet project a different project each day for different letter of the alphabet with a prompt list for: theme, medium, technique, object, and letter.
-mar Marching to your own tune: make an album 7 songs, minimum 31minutes total length in a month
-Apr april foolin around, jokes, magic tricks, optical illusions etc each day for a month
-May may-king photobook. 150 photos book.start to self publish in a month
-Jun solo by solstice game jam. solo creator, possibly solo play, board or comp game by solstice
-Jul Indie-pendant film month. feature length (45min or longer/ or a film per week for a month = 40 min total run time max) film in 30 days. 
-Aug (Harvest Fare- Lughnasadh). try a new recipe each day
-Sept paintember. 1 painting a day
-Oct Skitober 1 skit a day uploaded on line
-Nov pen-ultimate challenge, pen art, penmanship, per day for the month
-Dec Invent calander, invention a day

3) learn new skills (this list is likely to double by years end, I have a bunch more I just have to prioritize them and see which ones I can do this year)
-KonMari
-learn to flip food in a pan
-roll a coin across my knuckles continuously
-fire eating and handling
- learn fire breathing
-a routine of magic tricks
-juggling
-decorative napkin folding
- pen spinning
-card throwing
-learn 10 different dances
- calculate the day of the week of any date

4) make my interactive podcasts games, and choose your own adventure video ideas

and a bunch more if I can keep the setbacks at bay.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

lechwall

lechwall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Goal is to get a new job this year. Just waiting for the vaccines to be widely available so I can leave (I don't want to be learning how to do a new job remotely).

"The future will be better tomorrow.  If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure.   For NASA, space is still a high priority. The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. No, not our nation's, but in World War II. I mean, we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century, but in this century's history. Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child. We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."  Dan Quayle

Set and Meet Goals

Set and Meet Goals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
To strictly follow all the plans I set for myself

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

1. Avoid getting COVID-19

2. Get my weight down from 87.7 kg (193.3 lbs / 13.8 st) to 80 kg (176.3 lbs / 12.6 st) or less

3. Complete the basic layout of PastTimeline.net so I can start to work on the timeline

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

I've only a few left on February alphabet project, where I try an art or craft for each of the letters of the alphabet.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resolutions, new year, 2021, goals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users