Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fascist Watch Thread

US Politics Fascism

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Set and Meet Goals

Set and Meet Goals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
People who dislike the Republicans often fear the next Republican will be more crazy then Trump or a competent fascist.

People who dislike the Democrats say Kamala Harris Is a fascist due to her police ties, statements about protestors, tech ties etc. Alot of these people also view Biden as a fascist or at best a massive racist who locked up black people and puts a fake personality on.

Regardless it seems that in US consciousness or even world consciousness people think fascism is coming to the US.

From my personal perspective "fascism is Capitalism in decay" protecting itself.

This thread is to observe a trend towards fascism in the US many claim to see, as well as potential fascist presidential candidates etc.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,234 posts

I had been thinking of setting up a Fascist Watch thread or something along those lines. While not inevitable, a fascist outcome is a possibility for the U.S.  The price of liberty is indeed eternal vigilance.

"Fascism is Capitalism in decay protecting itself" provisionally works for me. 

Thank you for starting this thread. 

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: US, Politics, Fascism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users