Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Will antigravity be commonplace in the year 2110?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CyberMisterBeauty

CyberMisterBeauty

The most beautiful male in the universe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationThe largest city of the year 2192,celebrating my 200th birthday

I read the new post about superconductors for the year 2110 and for me a kind of antigravity will become commonplace in this future. It is called magnetic propulsion/repulsion caused by the expulsion of magnetic fields from the superconductor.

But will be possible to exist floating/flying decorative objects and devices inside homes? What about flying robots and drones?

Will people be able to have solo flight using a bag or a suit that had the room temperature superconductors?

Notice that it still isn`t true antigravity which might be achieveable using femtotechnology(the manipulation of direct fields and particles). True antigravity might be commonplace by 2210 I think.

Ethan13

Ethan13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Have you heard of the space hotel project to begin construction in 2025? A hotel with artificial gravity. It looks like more work is being done in the opposite direction. If we could create anti-gravity on Earth, it could help with some researches that only can be done now in a limited time suborbital flight or on the ISS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users