Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Would anyone like to be interviewed?

futurism predictions methodology interview research school

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

StanleyAlexander

StanleyAlexander

Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon, USA, Earth, 2063

Hello all, I'm taking a class on HCI (human-computer interaction) and we have an assignment to do research into a community and learn about what makes it unique and how they use technology to accomplish their goals. I've chosen to research the futurist community.

To that end, I'd like to conduct a few interviews (via Zoom, sometime this week) with some people on this forum. I'm hoping to learn about how people in the community view the future and the futurist community; how futurists go about making predictions or just discussing them; what technologies people use to engage with the futurist community, and what technologies are helpful or important to consider when predicting or discussing the future.

I'm not looking for any minimum qualifications; if you, like me, are simply a person who is fascinated and/or frightened about the future, I'd love to chat with you about it! Anyone interested please DM me or respond here; we'll schedule a time and I'll share a Zoom link.

Thanks in advance!

Humanity's destiny is infinity

Set and Meet Goals

Set and Meet Goals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

If I were you I would maybe try the futurist forums on reddit

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: futurism, predictions, methodology, interview, research, school

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users