Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any Through The Wormhole Lovers?

documentary space questions universe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dramatism

Dramatism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
I was just wondering if anyone here are fans of Through the Wormhole? I love the show so much! I cheat the system, and watch most of the shows in bed on my ipad, through youtube. Hey, it's free, no commercials, and I can watch it in bed! I even have a notification on my ipad that tells me when there will be a new episode, as I often forget. How awesome is technology? The Ipad is only two years old, to the consumer, that is. When I was watching a particualarly interesting episode the other day, my heart was pumping considerably the entire time. A lot of the concepts it talks about are so creepy because they're so real, yet so out of our frame of thinking. Feel free to discuss anything that is through the wormhole!
I strive to be an apple amongst oranges.

hellgorama

hellgorama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Here I love it, dam Morgan freeman kicks ass narrating it. BTW where can you find in youtube? what's the name of the uploader?

Dramatism

Dramatism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
Heck, I just search for the specific episode name, and someone has always uploaded something. I agree, he is an amazing narrator! I like how he always incorporates stories of his childhood. I remember watching a movie with him as God. He sure does have a booming, distinctive voice! It gives me the chills.
I strive to be an apple amongst oranges.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: documentary, space, questions, universe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users