Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

when do you guys think we will have a cure for fibromalgya?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts
Still we need to know the causes of this condition

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationThe Sol System, 7 Billion C.E.
Give it a few years to know the causes of it, so 15-20 years i would say.

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Give it a few years to know the causes of it, so 15-20 years i would say.

So do you think in the near future we will know the causes? when more or less

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas
Well this doesn't look legit at all, but maybe interesting for you to read http://www.co-cure.org/husband.htm start reading under "WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE?".
This also doesn't seem to be a cure http://cure-fibromya....com/index.html

I honestly don't have a clue, and I have no idea how one would go about finding a cause. Maybe we can find a genetic link and then we will be closer to finding treatments.

The best bet right now would be coping medicines and maybe there is a type of meditation or lifestyle that would help someone with the disease.

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

UFG

UFG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
I know a couple of women who suffer from it. They both have gotten a lot of help from Cymbalta, which was developed for nerve pain caused by depression. It has been found to help with the pain from Fibro as well.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I really hope they will cure or understand the causes of these disease between the next 2 decades..it is very depressing to know you have an illness and you don't know what causes it..it is a bad feeling...

here there is a link for fibromyalgia research for who wants to consult it.http://www.nfra.net/

if you have some opinion on these disease please share it with me

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

So they don't know what causes it at all?

Is it neurological, psychological? Sounds horrible, imagine the relief of not feeling pain after a lifetime of it, 24/7.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

I always think that I have a small version of it since 2007..it was a time I went through lots of stress...I think stress plays a big role in these disease...some are starting to hypothesize it. So I would make studies between stress and the response to joint...but who knows when they will find a cute

Anyway I have a visit with a rheumatologist and orthopedic soon. It is one of many I try...every time we learn something new and technology goes on..

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Are the tissues in pain ever inflamed?

What about the spine?  Is there a pinch somewhere there?

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users