Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Career Knowledge data download for sale..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
has anybody wonder if we are able to upload and download transfer data from our brain happen to have interest in some career like Engineer so I will just happen to buy the data from GOD KNOWS WHERE THE SHOP IS from the future ain't be awesome? I will have Engineer knowledge right away after downloaded into my brain chip but then it cost price.

Edited by King of Ace, 18 November 2012 - 01:30 PM.

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

hellgorama

hellgorama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
I see it as a way of senior professionals selling their knowledge and experience as a way to pay for their retirement. When this happens we will go back to the guild style system where parents and family members transfer their knowledge of their trade to their children and relatives (unless they want to learn a different profession). Or the youth can get together pile up some money to pay a senior to learn his/her knowledge and become as experienced as the senior him/herself. Universities as education institutions will become obsolete and will simply turn into research centers. this will cause each consecutive generation to be wiser and more knowledgeable than the last. The main limitations I see with this tech are the limitations of the human brain.

Edited by hellgorama, 18 November 2012 - 02:11 PM.

Saradus

Saradus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationWales

The main limitations I see with this tech are the limitations of the human brain.

In order to circumvent our brains limitations, I foresee us connecting to a cloud of information rather than downloading it direct to our brains. So rather than stuffing our head with tons of data and tech, we'll just have a basic chip which allows us to connect to a centralised server.

Of course, if the uplink is down (connectivity issues), then we're instantly back to our basic knowledge and might feel a bit lost and helpless...but then again, we're already like that when our internet goes down or our phone runs out of battery!

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. - T. E. Lawrence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users