Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Human GPS Microchipping: Embrace it or ban it?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts
http://transhumanity...e-it-or-ban-it1

what's your opinion on this?

Casey

Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
The fact that this would make kidnappings (something that can essentially be impossible to solve much of the time) so much harder to pull off is enough for me to support this technology, honestly.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably
Keep it. As long as it only tracks your position, and doesn't have the capability to "know" exactly what you're doing. It can't include cameras or microphones...only the GPS. I think that would be a good way to maintain privacy.
I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
do you guys know that this current RFID has Radiation like your cell phone? it will cause you cancel if you body is weak. I don't have much income to hire bodyguards but then this might do good for kidnap tracking of you are being locked into someplace where you need help but this GPS can cause me cancel..

Edited by King of Ace, 19 November 2012 - 04:29 PM.

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

do you guys know that this current RFID has Radiation like your cell phone? it will cause you cancel if you body is weak.

I don't have much income to hire bodyguards but then this might do good for kidnap tracking of you are being locked into someplace where you need help but this GPS can cause me cancel..

What?

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

do you guys know that this current RFID has Radiation like your cell phone? it will cause you cancel if you body is weak.

You know cell phones don't cause cancer (nor cancel ;) ).
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

hellgorama

hellgorama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
right as if kidnappings are occurring all over the place as if its some sort of crime epidemic. Sry I say ban it. The potential negative consequences outweigh the benefits. Someone could hack those chips and stalk you. Although I'm not really in agreement with conspiracy theorists who think RFID chips will automatically lead to oppression and gov't tracking surveillance of citizens and infringement of rights, the potential is there is a gov't is pushed into desperation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users