Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So once singularity is reached, how fast medical progress will go?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts
I mean once we will achieve singularty in how short we will find a cure for a diseases, illnesses ? and how fast we will be able to make a correct diagnosis? M. Kaku in the tv series in 2057 said that doctors will still be on at that time...but i may think that within this century many doctors will start to become obsolate. what's your opinon on this regard? lets just discuss about from 2050-2100.. what will happen in the world of medicine when singularity will be achieved.

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,326 posts
Depends on how the world shapes up. I seriously think most of the advancements will go from the western world to the Eastern world by 2050. -Most Cancers-gone -Heart disease-Gone -Maybe an expensive method to extend life by 2100

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users