Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

When we get tactile feedback for virtual reality?

virtual reality oculus rift

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Colonel O'Neil

Colonel O'Neil

From Time Immemorial...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
The upcoming oculus rift looks awesome guys-dont get me wrong. And its a great first step. But how long do we think until virtual reality has reached the stage where we can feel the wind and touch the grass? I am not asking how long until nano-neural interfaces exist, just the first tactile vr systems. I guess 20 years, though i could be wrong. What do you think?

The art of forgetting is inherent in human minds; the art of being forgotten  is the normal fate of knowing. We as futurists don't accept that. In the panels of the Universe, we alone will remain standing; remain unforgotten.

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
yeah its around 2030 - 2045 i believe around that timing

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: virtual reality, oculus rift

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users