Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

110 Predictions For the Next 110 Years

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
I wonder what impact stress will have on longevity.

Recent studys indicate  the higher stress level may  have an impact on longevity.

I forcast that stress level will increase in the next 2 decades.

Less human contact, economic problems, faster society will increease stress levels

More robots=less work

Less human contact? Sometimes having less can be good or bad.

Economic problems, only if we use bad idea's.

I'd say we will find out...IF THE FUTURE IS anything like is being envisioned then I don't understand the high stress.

-if we dont eliminate money system then Robots may replace us from work but they will leave us jobless and indeed without money.

I already see in 2080s people rioting in the street crashing robot police in the stretts.

I am pretty sure that  this will be an epoch of transition in human history.

less human contact? as for now there  many comitting suicide because the reduction of human contact. This one of the side effects of technology. This happens especially in advanced technological countries such a Japan.

I watch this video sometimes ago. it is about a suicide forest in Japan and it talks about this aspect.

Economy has I said it must be improved but that means reforming the entire economic system.

psychotropic drugs cause people suicide the reason why its on top of the chart,if people really support populations might as well support Bill gates

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

,if people really support depopulations might as well support that scumbag Bill gates

corrections

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

Casey

Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
:)

Casey I also wonder how old you are ?  you seem pretty young.

it seems very young people seems to go the psychologist more and more today.

But older people that a 17-20 years old going to a psycologist in the 60s and early 80s was unthinkble...

Haha, nah I'm not that young. I'm 25, born August the 1st 1987. I might seem younger than that because science isn't my forte, at all, which means I'm always having to ask questions and generally come across as pretty clueless (because I am, or at least when it comes to most of the subjects this forum discusses).

Edited by Casey, 20 December 2012 - 06:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users