Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Please help me to become astronaut ***it's not a joke***

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Foma Kiniaev

Foma Kiniaev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAnadyr

Dear friends,

Axe in Spain is conducting a selection of people who will get a chance to fly on sub orbital flight with SXC SPace expedition.

To pass thought the first stage I need to be in the first 50% of the list by the number of online votes.

Please, I know that for all of you this would be just amazing opportunity, and many of you would like to have support from other people here in this fórum to get this chance to fly into space.

That's why I'm asking you to vote me. It will take just a few seconds for you but will make a difference for my challange.

I promise to keep you updated on all the process in case I pass though and specially in case I fly into space.

Thanks team!!

This is the link for voting, just press "Vote" and insert captcha and your emial

https://www2.axeapol...andro-uribarri/

Civilizations, like people, thrive on challenge and decay without it

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

I think, I voted you up ("Regístrate ahora para poder irte al espacio." - no idea what that means)

You better tell us all about it if you go ;)

"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Craven, you clicked on "Register now to be able to go to space."  You should probably click on "votar" on the left of the screen above the dude's name.  OP should clarify.

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationThe Sol System, 7 Billion C.E.

I would of voted but can't find votar on the site

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Done, and good luck!

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Foma Kiniaev

Foma Kiniaev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAnadyr

Hello guys!! Thank you very much for your support!... And sorry for not letting instructions on how to vote.... Yo vote just press the button shown on the image, then you'll be prompted with pop up Windows asking to introduce your email and captcha, and that's all

https://www2.axeapol...andro-uribarri/

Posted Image

Foma Kiniaev

Foma Kiniaev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAnadyr
I think, I voted you up ("Regístrate ahora para poder irte al espacio." - no idea what that means)

You better tell us all about it if you go ;)

Kombaticus translated correctly, this is in case you want to register yourself to go into Space. Check, maybe Axe Poland also has this challenge, I'll vote you!! It has been announced by Buzz Aldrin and it is carried in several countries.

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

Yeah I began with clicking Votar (now it's green Hecho and I can't click it). So I think I voted for you, not enlisted myself :)

"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

H3llion

H3llion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationUnder your Desk

Voted, goodluck.

Edited by H3llion, 17 January 2013 - 02:11 AM.

Maria

Maria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

For an astronaut you have to study based on that.May i know what zone you are elected for your study?After completion of your study you can go for master degree course or crash course for know a part/section better way.Then you can apply for that.

Foma Kiniaev

Foma Kiniaev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAnadyr

Craven, H3llion, thank you very much!!!

Maria, I dodn't understood your message. In my case this is a contest from private company which is offering a flight on a private sub orbital craft for these who pass all the stages of their selection.

There's no pre requisites and I supose everything will be very subjective based on popularity of a given person. Then, incase you pass first stages of selection you are invited to the private astro training center in USA where more checks will be passed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users