Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Enlarge Male Genitalia with stem cells. No Sarcastic Connotations to the post.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

I hear that some doctors started to use stem cells to augment women breast. Do you think  they will develop a similar technology to enlarge male genitalia?

So far the use  gel, adipose  cells or other implants but itdosent seem very effective over time.

Also, do you think people who was circumcised (therefore mutilated) when they are children will be able to regrow their skin around their glandis?

Please discuss.

Posted Image

http://englishkabbal...david-penis.jpg

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

By the way in Rome years ago they created a vagina using stem cells.

http://www.upi.com/S...60831180583723/

I wish they were doing these type of things more and more.

Practical Mind

Practical Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationAustralia
You mean "more and more" or "bigger and bigger" :-) ?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
You mean "more and more" or "bigger and bigger" :-) ?

lets tallk about  both

For erections problems I heard about a gene  threapy  since 2010 to be honest. But since then i didnt hear of it anymore. Another delusion in  the future of medicine.

http://www.webmd.com...e-treatments-ed

Practical Mind

Practical Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationAustralia
More and more: I think stem cells are a panacea here, as soon as it's cracked on the fundamental level, they're going to use it everywhere. Bigger and bigger: vanity, like with all kinds of cosmetic surgery. But stem cells? Hmm... Sounds like an overkill. Ditto for erectile dysfunctions.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
More and more: I think stem cells are a panacea here, as soon as it's cracked on the fundamental level, they're going to use it everywhere. Bigger and bigger: vanity, like with all kinds of cosmetic surgery. But stem cells? Hmm... Sounds like an overkill. Ditto for erectile dysfunctions.

dont you  think that having a larger penis may  rasise more confidence of some men?  therefore improving his well-being. Ditto for having better erections?

I already wish to  have the sexusal strenght and levels of arousment of when I was a teen ager. After I turned 25 I already started  to feel a decrease of sexual potential  and it  is harder to get aroused.  Before when i was watching to ladies kissing each other ...iit was Booom lol

now takes a bit longer. Talking with other men they feel the same. The only difference is  that  my will of  having sexual intercouses are still the same as when I was a teenager while many men dont even have much interest sex as they used to.

Sorry for personal details, we can keep this conversation scientific and in  the category of  sexuality.  not of a bar chat.

Practical Mind

Practical Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Sure, no problem :-) . Well, I guess there's always room for more. Yep, the desire goes down with the age. But as I understand, this is about the mind more than the body. You just get occupied with other things. Less play, more work :-( .

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Sure, no problem :-) . Well, I guess there's always room for more. Yep, the desire goes down with the age. But as I understand, this is about the mind more than the body. You just get occupied with other things. Less play, more work :-( .

possibly because of chronic pain condition i have as the urologist tests were all positive. but stress lowers the testosterone.  thats all. anyway in the future there is a solution for every medical condtions it seems :=)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users