Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you often shout at the tv?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Markomarkh

Markomarkh

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
Do you love it when you shout at the tv, something you don't agree with in the news or you call your prime minister or president a wanker in front of tv, I often do, but would it be a good idea if broadcasting tv station recorded it, so they can hear our complaints, it may go against privacy issues but it would improve tv by hearing our complaints! But anyway I hate tv as it is!

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

of course. but my anger decreased now as i can express my opinon internet, make posts, open youtube video, orgnized group to shout my anger.

CamGoldenGun

CamGoldenGun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationFort McMurray, AB. Canada.

I wouldn't want to hear other people's complaints while watching TV but they've introduced twitter crawlers on shows that are boring (some dating reality show, forget the name of it) and Live sporting events.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users