Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you think we will have cyber animal or tran-animal dog?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

In the future do you think we wil enhance the capabilities of animals? Can we make them faster, , make them think more like humans etc Discuss.

Posted Image

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts

I definitely think that in the nearer future (late 21st century), we will be able to enhance the capabilities of animals with man-made technology, and by the mid-22nd century, if predictions are correct and we have humanoid androids, I think we will almost certainly have android animals as well.

EpochSix

EpochSix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Considering that the lower mammal brains are generally less complex than the human brain I would assume we'll see android dogs before android humans.

Alric

Alric

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Epochsix makes a good point. We might end up using them as test subjects and have enhanced animals before us. Though regardless of that, I think we will still try to make them better. Pets are our friends and people have close connections to them, so it just makes sense they would enhance them as well.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

LOL I cant wait to see a cat like this

Posted Image

CLB

CLB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
That cat is slightly disturbing. Back to the subject at hand, I think that we will see android pets in 20 years at most. That said, they will start out very expensive and will be more expensive than the real thing for a couple of decades at least.

If something I say sounds like trolling/being stupid/offensive, please forgive me. I'm bad with people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users