Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Problem with Utopia:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Now lets see if we can find the truths in these accounts of what is happening.
Posted Image
Here is the bomb that hit Israel
Posted Image
Here is the bombing of a school in palestine http://www.futuretim...tyle_emoticons/animate/thumbup.gif
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem Jews.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hmmmm nothing like the Nazis. http://www.futuretim...tyle_emoticons/animate/coffee.gif

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Indeed, like blowing yourself up on a bus full of civilians, but as all Jews are greedy selfish pigs it doesn't really matter when the shoe's on the other foot. We should only EVER care about those poor Palestinians.

Sure looks that way doesn't it....
Posted Image
That large bit is from the bombing of the Gaza strip. "What is happening in Gaza is fantastic. http://www.futuretim...tyle_emoticons/animate/thumbup.gif " - Israeli
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nick1984, I await your response. :cool:
(note, the images start on page 2)

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
Warning, please do not view the following images if you have children nearby.

Spoiler

I'm sorry but your comparison is clearly off the mark! I don't think people quite understand what the Jews went through in Nazi Germany, and people today who compare their plight today to what happened in the holocaust are quite frankly disgusing. Nazi Germany, as with Mao's China, Stalin's Russia, Medievil Britain and the DPRK are clear examples of why the centralisation of power for the creation of 'Utopia' is such a dangerous thing.

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
And as for things being one sided that's a pretty naive and biased way of looking at things. I'm not saying that Israel's use of force is justified, but what they're up against defies logic!

Spoiler

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
On reflection we humans can be such a vile race, whatever succeeds us after our inevitable fate, I hope it has a little more compassion :(

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
Spoiler

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl

I'm sorry but your comparison is clearly off the mark! I don't think people quite understand what the Jews went through in Nazi Germany, and people today who compare their plight today to what happened in the holocaust are quite frankly disgusing. Nazi Germany, as with Mao's China, Stalin's Russia, Medievil Britain and the DPRK are clear examples of why the centralisation of power for the creation of 'Utopia' is such a dangerous thing.

You are exactly right! And that was my whole original idea when titling this topic. "The Problem with Utopia." There will always be those against the system, against the gov't, and against the majority beliefs about how the world should work. Drugs and virtual reality may be able to control the masses in the future, but I was never really talking about that type of future. It is impossible to set up a utopia, because of the way the world works and has worked for thousands of years!
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
So you are basically justifying the killing of people at their schools and the liking because, it is not bad as people getting massed killed which was only found out after a full length war. We should just let this happen, or you know what, the American Government should continue giving Israel billions of dollars in military aid to kill Palestinians. Israel is building a wall around what is left of Palestine, it is just a much bigger scale of Warsaw ghetto in WW2. Not to mention the blockade to Gaza which is illegal according to the Geneva Convention, and a large number of other human rights' organisations are against it too. If you try and bring humanitarian aid by boat, you will get killed by the Israeli navy commandos in international water and it will be justified because they will call you a terrorist. When you are running away weaponless from the commandos and you are shot in the back is the first sign that you are a terrorist. The only reason I said that this is worse then the holocaust, is because we are letting it happen.

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
'worse than the holocaust' You really need to stop saying that.

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

'worse than the holocaust'

You really need to stop saying that.

Why?

Why do you advocate blatant violations of human rights and the genocide of Palestinians? :cool:

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews, you really should be able to understand the difference.

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Why do you advocate blatant violations of human rights and the genocide of Palestinians? :cool:

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK

I haven't advocated anything, the situation is more complex than you think and there's victims on both sides. When you've got people blowing themselves up on buses and a martyr culture then things are going to get messy. The history of pure hate between Muslims and Jews doesn't help. Try asking them to come together to make a new world utopia.

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

I haven't advocated anything,

I am pretty sure you justified it when you said "The Jews had it worse in WW2"

the situation is more complex than you think and there's victims on both sides.

It's just the vast majority is on the Palestinian side. (Just going to repost this, I think you missed it.)
Posted Image

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
The fact that you can't differentiate between millions of Jews being gassed to death in concentration camps compared to a few hundren Palestinians being killed in bombing raids and skirmishes means that it's pretty pointless continuing this conversation with you.

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

The fact that you can't differentiate between millions of Jews being gassed to death in concentration camps compared to a few hundren Palestinians being killed in bombing raids and skirmishes means that it's pretty pointless continuing this conversation with you.

I think it is pointless in continuing this conversation with you if you agree that blatant violations of human rights and the genocide is ok, as long as it is a slow but constant rate.

"They are literally not dying fast enough to be considered humans."

Feels so good, to be right. :cool:

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
(Getting back on topic, I found a video)

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK

I think it is pointless in continuing this conversation with you if you agree that blatant violations of human rights and the genocide is ok, as long as it is a slow but constant rate.

"They are literally not dying fast enough to be considered humans."

Have I said I think it's OK?

NO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users