Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Problem with Utopia:

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

The fact that you can't differentiate between millions of Jews being gassed to death in concentration camps compared to a few hundren Palestinians being killed in bombing raids and skirmishes means that it's pretty pointless continuing this conversation with you.

I think it is pointless in continuing this conversation with you if you agree that blatant violations of human rights and the genocide is ok, as long as it is a slow but constant rate.

"They are literally not dying fast enough to be considered humans."

Have I said I think it's OK?

NO!

So.... at what rate do you agree Palestinians should be killed: faster, slower, more or less?

Or were you referring to "considered humans" when you said that it is not ok.

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK

So.... at what rate do you agree Palestinians should be killed: faster, slower, more or less?

Posted Image

...but I'll play along anyway.

I believe the Palestinians should be butchered at a rate of around 40 - 45 per day, I can't work in odd numbers unless it's a multiple of 5 you see. And there should be roving death squads around the perimeter 24-7! I want 10,000 tough guys, and I want 10,000 soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher! And here's how I want them arranged: tough, soft, tough, tough, soft, tough, soft, soft, tough, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft, tough, soft!

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

I believe the Palestinians should be butchered at a rate of around 40 - 45 per day, I can't work in odd numbers unless it's a multiple of 5 you see. And there should be roving death squads around the perimeter 24-7! I want 10,000 tough guys, and I want 10,000 soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher! And here's how I want them arranged: tough, soft, tough, tough, soft, tough, soft, soft, tough, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft, tough, soft!

Sorry, the correct answer was slower and less.

But if you believe that should happen, I guess the only thing I can say now is...
Posted Image

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK
Posted Image

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl
Hey guys I think the Utopia debate has ended, If you want to talk about Palestine and the Middle East please make a new thread then you can post all the scary pictures you want! http://www.futuretim...tyle_emoticons/animate/thumbup.gif
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

OrbitalResonance

OrbitalResonance

Cosmic Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationDeep Space
Heres a better image

Posted Image

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers. - Carl Sagan

Wesfky

Wesfky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Hey guys I think the Utopia debate has ended, If you want to talk about Palestine and the Middle East please make a new thread then you can post all the scary pictures you want! http://www.futuretim...tyle_emoticons/animate/thumbup.gif

Correction, the debate about Palestine and Israel has ended and there was no debate about the Middle East.
The debate about Utopia has not ended because I posted a video on the other page that basically said everything in your original post was wrong, oh wait I guess it is over.

Nick1984

Nick1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • LocationUK

Correction, the debate about Palestine and Israel has ended and there was no debate about the Middle East.

You're a dick...

http://news.bbc.co.u...ians/340237.stm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users