Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

General gaming news and discussion

• Please log in to reply
675 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

Terminator T-800 now featuring in Mortal Kombat 11.

https://youtu.be/_icJvlqOuts

As I said in the YT comments section: I know it's meant to be over-the-top... but it's just *SOOOOO* over-the-top, it becomes ludicrous. Half of these "normal" hits are like fatalities from the earlier games.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon
Fortnite: Map blown up and replaced with black hole

A huge asteroid has blown up the map in Fortnite - to mark the end of season 10.

Fans have been left unable to play the game, which has been replaced by a black hole.

Fortnite has also deleted all of its tweets and is simply running a livestream of the black hole on Twitter - which has had more than 290,000 likes.

Forbes' gaming writer Paul Tassi described the event as "the end of an era".

_109222066_8bda743b-8d1e-465e-bdf1-ccdb2

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

f68icuu5iis31.jpg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Review In Progress

https://youtu.be/hw4yZOlp44A

(spoilers)

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

Diablo 4 – Gameplay Reveal

https://youtu.be/OONd29r0-yQ

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon
Zero sympathy for this idiot.

---

Fortnite pro Jarvis banned for using cheat software

More than four million people have watched a video in which a pro Fortnite player makes an emotional appeal to have a permanent ban lifted.

Jarvis Khattri was banned for using cheating software while playing the popular game.

Fortnite creator Epic imposed the ban even though Mr Khattri used the software on a game account separate to the one he uses to compete and stream.

[...]

The software Mr Khattri used is known as an aimbot, which helps players land shots on opposing characters.

_109531636_9a7720cb-bd81-4380-a2d1-b1f3a

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon
China fears young people are addicted to video games. Now it's imposing a curfew

Updated 0343 GMT (1143 HKT) November 7, 2019

Hong Kong (CNN)China has announced a curfew on online gaming for minors among new measures aimed at curbing video game addiction.

The official government guidelines will be applied to all online gaming platforms operating in the country, mostly notably Tencent, the world's biggest gaming company.

Under the new rules, gamers aged under 18 will be banned from playing online games between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. On weekdays, minors can only play for 90 minutes, while they may play up to three hours per day on weekends and public holidays.

The guidelines also place restrictions on the amount of money minors can transfer to their online gaming accounts. Gamers aged between eight and 16 years old can only top up 200 yuan ($29) per month, while the maximum amount for those between 16 and 18 will be 400 yuan ($57).

China is the world's largest gaming market, accounting for a quarter of global revenue, according to market research firm Newzoo. It expected China's total gaming revenue to reach $38 billion in 2018.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

Red Dead 2 on PC is a Broken Mess

https://youtu.be/iBv0f_PSomg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

Bee Simulator - Launch Trailer | PS4

https://youtu.be/73flbJSprCc

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

GameSpot's Top 10 Games Of 2019

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

Top 10 MOST REALISTIC GRAPHICS Upcoming Games 2020 & 2021

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

I'm currently playing through A Plague Tale and it's totally incredible – certainly deserving of a place in GameSpot's top 10.

Also, think I might re-install Cities: Skylines, which I played (briefly) back in early 2017, and really want to get back into.

Another game I want to start is Cell to Singularity, which was recommended by somebody on here (10 year march?).

What are the rest of you playing? Am I the only one who posts in this thread lol.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

I'm currently playing through A Plague Tale and it's totally incredible – certainly deserving of a place in GameSpot's top 10.

A 2-minute clip from the game (my own video)!

https://youtu.be/xxYsCkMTtEs

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

I completed the game last night!

A Plague Tale: Innocence (PC) – Final boss battle

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

A good decision. I'd much, much rather they got the game right, and in the best possible state, not rushed and broken.

-----

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to September

Jan 16, 2020

Cyberpunk 2077, the highly anticipated new role-playing game from the studio behind the Witcher series, has been delayed. The game was previously expected on April 16; now it won’t launch until Sept. 17, five months later.

“We are currently at a stage where the game is complete and playable, but there’s still work to be done,” said Marcin Iwinski and Adam Badowski, co-founder and head of studio at developer CD Projekt Red, respectively, in a statement on Twitter. “Night City is massive — full of stories, content and places to visit, but due to the sheer scale and complexity of it all, we need more time to finish playtesting, fixing and polishing. We want Cyberpunk 2077 to be our crowning achievement for this generation and postponing launch will give us the precious months we need to make the game perfect.”

https://www.polygon....ed-to-september

fW612Ad.png

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,106 posts
  • LocationLondon

7 Wildly Unique Games You Should Play In 2020

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users