Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Origami Condoms funded by Bill Gates

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

Origami Condoms Radically Redesigns Almost Century-Old Latex Protection

"The latex condom was strictly protection. No one liked using it," Origami Condoms' creator and company founder, Danny Resnic, told The Huffington Post. "We are trying to create a condom that feels great and is much closer to the real deal to encourage people to use them."

Posted Image

Read morehttp://www.huffingto..._n_3020314.html

It was about time to invent new condoms. I cant believe that there was no progress in this for more than 30 years! Hopelly will bring more pleasure to men and it will come out very soon...without waiting 10 years... i hope in 2016 we can expect it! I wonder about the price tho...

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

hahahahaha.

if you wanna make a real condom of the future just find a way to put a resevoir in and then dip your stick and let the coating set.

or for the size worrier just get a big dildo and set a fleshlight in the end of it.

lol.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

well it is great. So far us men had and still have just one kind of contraceptive. I was talking today with my professor of Cultural anthropology.

Oddly the condoms we use now days are so un-pratical, they very break the moment as they are hard to put, they break passion and if  they got eaten in the vigina it can be a problem. It also take sometimes to put them all over again and they can break easily.

Lets also be honest guys...they also give us almost no pleasure. I always had lots of problems what a lady asked me to have sex with a condomn.

This new type seems much easier to unfold, is not a simple water ballon, it is more resistent and guys can feel more pleasure to do its structure.

Sex will be easier thanks to thing. I am really looking foward to it.

I am tired of this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

this must end

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

It takes a lots of fantasy to create a new type of condom...i hope after this competition men will have a better contraceptive, possibly that offers better sensations and that breaks less easily.

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
This topic's title is pure comedic genius. xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users