Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Space Immersion for All

space entrepreneur venture company idea new original novel app

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Futurnative

Futurnative

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hello everyone!

The Futurnative blog (http://futurnative.com/) has associated itself with a young entrepreneur who would like to create a new kind of space service!

The aim is to make the experience of being in space more accessible by everyone!

He needs your help via those few questions, it will take you 2 minutes:

http://tolu.na/10ag0Mh

Thank you so much! And follow the blog for new provocative thoughts to come! ;)

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

Apparently I can only pay 10$. What kind of simulation is going to make me feel like I'm in space for 10$. I guess he wants to make an app judging from the questions.... no app is going to make me feel like I'm in space. No picture I see on a screen can even remotely compare to what you would see from outer space. The only thing that could even remotely make you feel like you're in space is a VR simulation. 

WithoutCoincidence

WithoutCoincidence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationSomewhere above Zero Latitude.

Alright, submitted my polling. Hope it helps.

The universe has gone from unimaginable, featureless heat to complexity and it will return in time to unimaginable, featureless cold.

-Chris Impey, How It Ends

Ru1138

Ru1138

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,190 posts
  • LocationIllinois

I'm iffy about this.

First of all, we're not told who this entrepreneur is, just that he needs money.

Second, this was posted in the exoplanets thread as well. That suggests spamming to me.

What difference does it make?

CLB

CLB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
I've answered it, but I don't know what the questions have to do with space immersion.

If something I say sounds like trolling/being stupid/offensive, please forgive me. I'm bad with people.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: space, entrepreneur, venture, company, idea, new, original, novel, app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users