Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Resurrect a Mouse from Cryonics.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

When do you think this may happen? and would this convince the public opinion that cryonics is a possibility to live again in the future? therefore state may legalize cryonic and invest more on this procedure?

Posted Image

WithoutCoincidence

WithoutCoincidence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationSomewhere above Zero Latitude.

Wish I could make a time estimate, but I've no idea on the state of cryonics. If it worked, I can certainly see it spurring something in the public.

The universe has gone from unimaginable, featureless heat to complexity and it will return in time to unimaginable, featureless cold.

-Chris Impey, How It Ends

Rkw

Rkw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

No idea, I'd hope somewhere towards the end of my lifetime.

If at the age of 50+(2039) there are no great strides forward in longevity development, I know I'll be opting in for this kind of procedure.

The risk reward ratio seems more than fair.

I only hope that if I were brought back, it would be to a more ideal future world.

Nothing would be more disappointing than to wake up in 2150 to find the world has become a nightmarish dystopia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users