Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Class War

class war class struggle social warfare class conflict rich poor elite billionaires bourgeoisie proletariat

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Sciencerocks

Sciencerocks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,750 posts

Well, let me see..

The rich make 950% more now then 1980

The poor make next to shit

The rich fuck over the tax payers of this country with the ability to offshore, outsource and replace you with a worker from another country,..

Yes, there's a class war but it is being played against the guy on the street. Don't ever listen to the fucking republican party.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,450 posts

^Many good answers posted above.

It reminds me of a common rejoinder I made in other forums.  If the rich will stop waging class war on the poor, I will stop using the rhetoric of class warfare.

It is a little bit like the line in the Captain America movie:

"How can we tell who the enemy is?

If they are shooting at you, they are the enemy."

• Sciencerocks, Cody930 and Yuli Ban like this

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: class war, class struggle, social warfare, class conflict, rich, poor, elite, billionaires, bourgeoisie, proletariat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users