Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

Biography of a Space Tyrant

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sorok

Sorok

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationQuebec
Since we're on fictional future..... When I was younger, I read a COMPLETELY FANTASTIC series called, Biography of a Space Tyrant. The entire series takes place in our solar system, and I found difficult to stop reading. Apparently, the author, Piers Anthony, came out with a sequel in 2001 (which I haven't read). People may recognize the author from his "Xanth" series of novels (again which I found very entertaining), but Bio of a space tyrant is much, much more adult-themed with a lot of violence, rape, and mature themes. Anyway, if you're looking for some good sci-fi to read. I highly recommend this series.
"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future"

Chronomaster

Chronomaster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
Wow... thanks for the reminder. I remember this set of books from a good couple of decades back indeed. Kind of replicated the social and political problems of Earth in the 80s on a large scale throughout the solar system (though of course, set in the future). Might feel a bit dated to read now but definitely second the recommendation.
Counting down...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users