Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Instant DNA detector

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

Today many people scratch cars just for the sake of it, robber things, use things that dosent suppose to use and you probably never find the responsible. If you need to know who was, you have to bring everything to a lab and it cost lots of money and then you have to find similar digital prints in a criminal records data.

What about if in the future our DNA and finger prints are registred? what about if we have a tool that can identify dna and finger prints in few minutes? this will absolutely reduce crime in society. you possibly could live your door house unlocked.

Do you think this will be possible in few decades ?

Today my sister stole me one more time my tooth paste ....I wish I had a tool like that even for very small things like this lol

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

yes, this very important for crimes and stuff, but it is kind of violating of privacy to me.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

We'll have fingerprint scanning on smartphones this year. Personal DNA scanners are only a few years away. Regarding whether or not we will have our fingerprints/DNA stored, I am not sure why that is already not the case. I've often wondered why this data is not stored from birth. I suppose you can learn a lot from this data so there is always the risk of it being stolen or misused. When I went to Japan I had to have my fingerprint taken, I believe you may do if you visit the USA too. 

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Yes now when you enter in America they ask for your finger prints.

Casey

Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Is a 'Personal DNA scanner' the same thing as having your genome scanned?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Is a 'Personal DNA scanner' the same thing as having your genome scanned?

not the tool would be only to detect who this dna belongs to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users