Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sci fi films and tv shows

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
Looks good. Kinda like Archetype short movie.
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

• mic of orion, eacao and stuffed_leader like this
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

Sorok

Sorok

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationQuebec
I saw Prometheus last week... Entertaining, but for me it just wasn't "Epic" enough. The story for the most part takes place within 24 hours, and although the end had a cute twist to it, I find the film overall to be mildly entertaining. There were a lot of great things to run with in this film from a storyline POV, but unfortunately I left the cinema feeling somewhat unfulfilled regarding these highpoints of the film. The visuals were great though...very impressive.
  • H3llion likes this
"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future"

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
O.O Prometheus is a complete crap, idiotic, bullshitty as it gets, bad writing, bad story, bad characters. With great visuals.
  • eacao likes this

Sorok

Sorok

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationQuebec
The new Total Recall movie looks awesome. I saw the previews in the theater two weeks ago.

Edited by Sorok, 27 June 2012 - 12:58 PM.

• wjfox and mic of orion like this
"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future"

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
I'd be cool with it, if it wasn't called Totall Recall. Just do generic SF movie ripping off totall recall. I mean it won't have Ahnuld, his oneliners, mars, three tits, saracsm of Verhoeven movies...

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
H+ transhumanist series from Bryan Singer. Unfortunately it's your typical theme - bad technology goes bad. But I'm quite sure I'll check it out.

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
CLOUD ATLAS - Official Trailer #2

GNR Rvolution

GNR Rvolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLondon
It certainly looks great but I still very sceptical that they can pull this one off, the source material IMHO is almost unfilmable. Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

H3llion

H3llion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationUnder your Desk

O.O

Prometheus is a complete crap, idiotic, bullshitty as it gets, bad writing, bad story, bad characters. With great visuals.

oath! It's depressing that Ridley scott has been so hollywoodized. He was a genius and now, he is no better than the directed of 2012 - the worst movie I've ever seen. Prometheus had nothing for me and from the beginning when the alien was a humanoid, swallowing some weird tapeworm, I was disillusioned. I'd give it a grand rating of 2... %

Prometheus is by far not the worst movie of this year, infact I ranks in top 5 or at least for me. Some parts of it could of been done better and running away from the falling ship was utterly moronic. I expected the movie to be slightly longer though.

I hope another rather "realistic" futuristic movies will come out within next 5 years that have something to do with space exploration and actually showcasting technology that COULD be possible in the next 100 years.

Anyway id rate Prometheus 7/10 loosing 1 point for some of its parts which could of been done better.

I think people gave them self high expectations and then got disappointed, happens all the time in gaming and movies.

mic of orion

mic of orion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Locationlondon
poster for next star trek film

Posted Image
  • H3llion likes this
It's dangerous to be right, when your government is wrong.
They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Time_Traveller

Time_Traveller

Master of Time Travel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationThe Sol System, 7 Billion C.E.
Sorry but i know its Star Trek but that poster for their movie is horrible, hopefully the movie won't be. Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

“One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away.”

Stephen Hawking

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow
I like it. But I'm quite sure it's fanmade.

H3llion

H3llion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationUnder your Desk
Never found Star Trek interesting although I never really watched it. When the 2009 was released I LOVED IT! Looking forward to the 2nd installement in 2013 ^^

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

http://www.denofgeek...edds-last-stand

Who wants more mid-budget, R-rated, awesome movies?

Dredd was one of the very best movies of 2012, it's financial score is a disaster, for such a good flick. So there's your last chance to correct your wrongdoings and buy it!

Just. Damn. Awesome.

Edited by Craven, 15 January 2013 - 06:17 PM.

OunknnownO

OunknnownO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

it will become a cult movie

• Craven likes this

Maria

Maria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Residencil evil and irobots are good movie about sci flim.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,020 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Godzilla

Jupiter Ascending

I'm looking forward to watching both.

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

I'm waiting for this one:

• Raklian likes this

Ru1138

Ru1138

• Members
  • 3,190 posts
  • LocationIllinois

For those of you into Soviet cinema, the original Solaris film is good from what I've heard. Never watched it though.

What difference does it make?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users