Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

When might the skin condition acne be cured, will it?

medical

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fatalbert911

Fatalbert911

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Locationusa, east coast

I was wondering today, if the skin condition known as acne might ever be cured? i'v noticed that in this particular area medical science has been slow on developing a truly effective cure for the condition as well as a better then ok treatment for the physical scarring it produces. it seems as though dermatologist have been trying out the same or similar things for decades. without any breakthrough progress 

In the future might there be new thing to help better treat victims of this condition, as well as other type of physical irregularities such as high degree burns & lunar moles, things of that nature. Is it on medical science's "to do list" & if so when might it become a reality to restore either near perfect or flawless skin back to or even to those that might have not had one to begin with?

Are there any certain technologies that inable suck breakthrough's? If so any idea on what those might be?

MAX

MAX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Probably in the next ten years. Scientists are still trying to develop cures for things from the genetic information that they got from the human genome project.
Boss... you were right. It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own. -Big Boss MGS4

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
Im not sure about a cure but there are very effective treatments already.

Edited by Frizz, 27 June 2013 - 09:33 AM.

“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users