Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warhammer 40K Images

• Please log in to reply
680 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Lunix688

Lunix688

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • LocationUnited States

What is Warhammer? 

"Liberterianism is a mental disease. A national health crisis and a threat to the future of this country...Worse than the threat from terrorism, asteroids, disease and yes global warming.
It is mindless anti-government idiocy. If it isn't turned back I predict the end of this country as a world power. Simply put the need to educate our entire population like any sane country is sen as wrong by the cult that practice this foolish idiocy. So is simple workers rights, child labor and every other sane policy of the modern world."
-Matthew

"The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
-Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness: A New Concept of Egoism
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The world runs on individuals pursuing their self interests. The great achievements of civilization have not come from government bureaus. Einstein didn't construct his theory under order from a, from a bureaucrat. Henry Ford didn't revolutionize the automobile industry that way."
-Milton Friedman

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
What is Warhammer? 

http://www.games-wor...GameStyle=wh40k

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably
What is Warhammer? 

Warhammer 40,000, normally abbreviated to Warhammer 40k. It's a British tabletop game from the '80's with a stupidly dark vibe. It used to be more of a parody on "darker and edgier" works that were becoming popular at the time, but has mutated over time into something that takes itself more seriously. I personally like the lore a lot because it's so ridiculous in its execution.

To give you an idea, there are no good guys, and the closest things are either a new alien race living out an Orwellian nightmare or a mostly-dead God Emperor who was betrayed by his own sons, and now his soul is used as a living psychic beacon to navigate through Hell while witnessing his empire stagnate into totalitarian ignorance and superstition where existing technology is considered magical and where his own philosophy of scientific enlightenment is condemned as Heresy in his own name.

It's not a very optimistic future, but it's certainly very detailed and the darkness is part of its appeal.

I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
What is Warhammer? 

Warhammer 40,000, normally abbreviated to Warhammer 40k. It's a British tabletop game from the '80's with a stupidly dark vibe. It used to be more of a parody on "darker and edgier" works that were becoming popular at the time, but has mutated over time into something that takes itself more seriously. I personally like the lore a lot because it's so ridiculous in its execution.

To give you an idea, there are no good guys, and the closest things are either a new alien race living out an Orwellian nightmare or a mostly-dead God Emperor who was betrayed by his own sons, and now his soul is used as a living psychic beacon to navigate through Hell while witnessing his empire stagnate into totalitarian ignorance and superstition where existing technology is considered magical and where his own philosophy of scientific enlightenment is condemned as Heresy in his own name.

It's not a very optimistic future, but it's certainly very detailed and the darkness is part of its appeal.

I twist the stories of the armies sometimes and I make them real peace fighters :) it is a fantasy world.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

I like that one. Reminds me of Castle Crashers.

I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
I like that one. Reminds me of Castle Crashers.

Does this looks like a guy from your animations?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts
Does this looks like a guy from your animations?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Haha, noooo, couldn't be. :p

• Italian Ufo likes this

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted Image

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Azevo

Azevo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I didn't take you for a 40k fan UFO, what armies do you collect?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
I didn't take you for a 40k fan UFO, what armies do you collect?

I do Grey Knights ! About you Azevo?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users