Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

when we will be able to recycle atoms?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

Imagine we have many tubes that connect our houses, just like electricity wires. these tubes transport atoms from an house to another. these atoms come usually from our trash and house waste. We put them in a container and these atoms are transported to an house to another according to their needs. then these atoms can be used by machine assembler at home to produce the things we need.

I don't know if I explained myself well, but if you understood me, when do you think we will have such technology?

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

I get you, I have no idea.  I can't conceive of how anyone would engineer that.

What would you do?   Edit the electrons?  How?

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

This'd be straight up alchemy.

CamGoldenGun

CamGoldenGun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • LocationFort McMurray, AB. Canada.

I imagine once we're able to separate atoms in order to re-assemble, we likely would have some sort of replicator creating these. The recycling process would just be to convert waste back to energy.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

The day we can turn energy into matter and back and forth is the day science officially becomes magic.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
The day we can turn energy into matter and back and forth is the day science officially becomes magic.

Matter is energy. Everything is energy.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Well done, steak. <-- I just made that up, should I use that again, or is that something that only works with elementary students? 

Now you engineer that shit.  

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
Well done, steak. <-- I just made that up, should I use that again, or is that something that only works with elementary students? 

Now you engineer that shit.  

I believe it's possible for humans do that using the power of their minds.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Grab a rock, now make it into a loaf of bread.

Is that possible? If you believe that you must also believe in the tooth fairy.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
Grab a rock, now make it into a loaf of bread.

Is that possible? If you believe that you must also believe in the tooth fairy.

It's all possible with the power of the mind.  To turn a rock into a loaf of bread one would first have to break down the "matter" of the rock, convert it to energy, then reconstruct into the "matter" that'd physically identify with a loaf of bread.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

I'd call you a troll but I guess you believe its possible.  I don't know why, because I know for a fact that you can't do it.  Or have seen anyone else do it.  Don't believe what you see on YouTube either.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
I'd call you a troll but I guess you believe its possible.  I don't know why, because I know for a fact that you can't do it.  Or have seen anyone else do it.  Don't believe what you see on YouTube either.

Ever since I've found out about Parallel Universe, Futurism, The astral plane, Remote Viewing, Etc. I can no longer differentiate between reality and fantasy. The only thing I can do is choose which reality I can experience and alter my perception accordingly.

It's possible, No I haven't seen anyone do it. But I believe it's possible because everything is everything. I'm not sure if I'm insane or enlightened.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

I believe in what I can see. 

Fantasy can be elaborate, but just because something makes sense doesn't make it real.   I assume, magic makes sense to you?  It sounds ludicrous to me.

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
I believe in what I can see. 

Fantasy can be elaborate, but just because something makes sense doesn't make it real.   I assume, magic makes sense to you?  It sounds ludicrous to me.

You consider it magic, I consider it science. To you it seems like a poof out of nowhere but to me it's condensing the subtle energies of higher plane of existence through the power of will & intent there fore making it perceivable on this plane.

DJGamer

DJGamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
 I can no longer differentiate between reality and fantasy.

Uh, you might want to see a psychiatrist then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users