Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3D printing maybe the next big thing?

3D printing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

iwashereb4

iwashereb4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

3D printing maybe the next big thing? did anybody predicted 3D printing? im completed amaze by this new technology, what do you think the advancement in additive manufacturing in the next ten years. can we see complete spacecraft build by 3D printing in space?

just an idea how much 3D printing have progress in just a short time a link to space com:

http://www.space.com...ml?cmpid=514630

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

3D printing is already the next big thing. We will see 3DP spacecrafts very soon, even 5 years perhaps.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

FutureGuy

FutureGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

It's pretty much agreed that 3D printing might bring a new industrial revolution. Cutting transport and manufacturing costs, making products with much more accuracy than any other method...the 3D printing industry is growing steadily, and in the next decade it might become commercially available even to the average person, and businesses that don't keep up with the new technology will be left behind.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3D printing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users