Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

We've been mentioned in the Daily Mail!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Zaphod

Zaphod

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • LocationUK

Bumping because I still find this hilarious. I also find things on the internet in general, including other mentions of and credits to FutureTimeline.Net, like these:
http://www.bbc.com/f...-the-far-future

No mention here.

It mentions future timeline in the list of sources on the bottom left of the infographic.

• Yuli Ban likes this

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,430 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Hey guys I wasn't sure if this was thread worthy but I almost comedically spat out my morning glass of OJ when we were cited as experts by the Daily Mail! They're not the most respected newspaper but its always a little exciting when a forum you post on is mentioned in a big newspaper. 

The article itself is about life in 2083 and mainly covers inflation, but further down talks about technological improvements and thats where we come in!

http://www.dailymail...etech^headlines

Do you agree with the article? Personally by 2083 I think we (England) would have either joined the Euro or there will be a universal 'Credits' system across the world/developed countries.

Five years hence, what have we learned from this? 

• Erowind likes this

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Erowind

Erowind

Psychonaut, Aspiring Mathematician and Anarchist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationIn some cafe eating--yes eating--roasted coffee beans and reading semiotext(e)s

Hey guys I wasn't sure if this was thread worthy but I almost comedically spat out my morning glass of OJ when we were cited as experts by the Daily Mail! They're not the most respected newspaper but its always a little exciting when a forum you post on is mentioned in a big newspaper. 

The article itself is about life in 2083 and mainly covers inflation, but further down talks about technological improvements and thats where we come in!

http://www.dailymail...etech^headlines

Do you agree with the article? Personally by 2083 I think we (England) would have either joined the Euro or there will be a universal 'Credits' system across the world/developed countries.

Five years hence, what have we learned from this?

That we're are all expert futurologists and that's it's a disgrace we haven't been offered positions at Singularity University yet. /s

Current status: slaving away for the math gods of Pythagoras VII.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users