Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Urine detector in swiming pool

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

Hey Guys,

did it ever happen to pee in the pool? or to seen some one doing it? I wonder if in the future there will be a preventing measure to this

unhygienic thing. Imagine someone who starts to pee in the pool  or in the Jacuzzi and one alarm rings along with a red light circle that surrounds you. People would start to evacuate, but the responsible would  also be shamed and it would receive a fine along with a suspension of the club membership. I think that this method will be very effective in countering the phenomena.

Do you guys think that we will have such technology?

if so when ?

Posted Image

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
This is a horrible idea. If someone has a weak bladder and doesn't make it out of the pool in time, why should they be embarrassed like this?

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
This is a horrible idea. If someone has a weak bladder and doesn't make it out of the pool in time, why should they be embarrassed like this?

there is not a big chance that this will happen.

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • 4,685 posts
And besides, what would the benefit be of shaming the person? Even if there are klaxons and alarms going off, there's no need to show the person up.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
And besides, what would the benefit be of shaming the person? Even if there are klaxons and alarms going off, there's no need to show the person up.

there is. so you leave the place. it will also be very preventive.

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
Pool pee isnt a big deal, nothing good comes of humiliating a person.
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

10gamerguy

10gamerguy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA, North America, Earth

Do you have any idea how many people pee in the pool? The alarms would go off every minute at the beginning. Also, there's chlorine in the pool, which is supposed to help make it sanitary.

I want mah virtual reality!

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

The pool contains all sorts of chemicals to clean it. As far as cleanliness goes urine is a complete non issue. Inside the body it is sterile and only becomes contaminated upon entering the urethra, which is open to the water anyway. This is a squeamish irrational fear and shouldn't be encouraged. 

As far as pool cleanliness goes, showering before entering the pool is the biggest issue. You will notice most pools ask customers to do this, although very few do. 

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
Do you have any idea how many people pee in the pool? The alarms would go off every minute at the beginning. Also, there's chlorine in the pool, which is supposed to help make it sanitary.

Well have this Alarm working and I am sure no one will do it anymore.

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts
The pool contains all sorts of chemicals to clean it. As far as cleanliness goes urine is a complete non issue. Inside the body it is sterile and only becomes contaminated upon entering the urethra, which is open to the water anyway. This is a squeamish irrational fear and shouldn't be encouraged. 

As far as pool cleanliness goes, showering before entering the pool is the biggest issue. You will notice most pools ask customers to do this, although very few do. 

It is still disgusting.

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • 3,126 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

I'm not thrilled by it myself, but honestly it's not a sanitation problem, or a disease risk vector, or a toxin risk. If you've swum in a lake, pond or ocean you've swum through millions of years of fish pee, fecal matter and semen. To say nothing of the blood and internal fluids and decomposed tissue. Yes they break down over time but the point is that at any given time it's happening a lot in any body of water and you are in contact with it.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

It is still disgusting.

So don't swim in pools? You do know they're also full of other bodily substances like shit, pubic hair & dead skin. Sorry but I do not sympathise at all with this kind of irrational fear. The pool is filled with chlorine for a reason, you can even drink it and you will be fine (within reason! Drinking lots of chlorinated water isn't good for you :p).

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

in Italy we say drink alcohol not water because water is where fishes fuck LOLL

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

Now you get it :p

tw88

tw88

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Locationeugene oregon

the technology already exists for this, its called PH sensitive dye its used it chemistry calibration experiments all the time, although im not sure if its safe to swim in. 

Brohanne Jahms

Brohanne Jahms

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Or...we could start filling our pools with alcohol!

Casey

Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Too relaxed a punishment, I say. I think we should redesign the system so that if someone pees in a pool, a dozen robot clowns magically drop from the sky to begin honking their noses at and peeing on the offender. 

(actually I agree with FoT, but robot clowns showing up to humiliate anyone and everyone who pees in the pool would be pretty cool)

Edited by Casey, 26 August 2013 - 09:04 AM.

Guyverman1990

Guyverman1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSlocan Park, BC

They should just go to the bathroom before they go in.

kjaggard

kjaggard

Artificer

• Moderators
  • 3,126 posts
  • Locationwhere fanciful imaginings and hard won knowledge meet to genesis the future.

Having stated that what I don't know along these lines won't hurt me, there is one thing I do know. I will never go swimming in a pool with all of you lot. Lol. I don't like the idea, but I also know that it's truely insignificant. So I just prefer not to know. But reading this thread makes me think a pool with all of you in it would be goldenrod yellow bordering on orange. lol.

Live content within small means. Seek elegance rather than luxury, Grace over fashion and wealth over riches.
Listen to clouds and mountains, children and sages. Act bravely, think boldly.
Await occasions, never make haste. Find wonder and awe, by experiencing the everyday.

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • 4,685 posts
Haha, I don't think that would be the case. We're just against the idea of showing people up for something they couldn't help. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users